Complaint Review: Infinite Direct

• Submitted: Thu, September 20, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Glassboro New Jersey United States of America
Infinite Direct
1 MEADOWLANDS PLAZA STE. 200 EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey United States of America

Infinite Direct SCAM EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey

SO guys... Here's the deal. I know there are A LOT of scams out there, companies promising all sorts of stuff but not being able to deliver, but this one in my opinion takes the cake. So this so caled "company" just recently "opened" so there is very little to find on it besides a website. And even then there is very little information on what you would ACTUALLY be doing. Well, I know there are a lot of scams out there and I have always prided myself in being able to scope out the bad ones. In this case, I fell for it. BIG TIME. I thought it might be legit... but I was wrong.
So first I went in for a primary interview, that was all of 5 minutes, and they still did not tell me exactly what I would be doing. I left thinking, alright that wasn't that bad. About 2 hours later I got a call from "HR" saying that congratulations!  I was being asked to come back for a second interview. I should have known then that it was sketchy, but I thought what the hell lets just do it. I went back the next day, waited in the office for about 30 minutes for one of their "best sales reps," and when he finally came out I was immediately escorted out of the building being told that we were to "hit the road." Uh oh. Yup, it was that bad. RED FLAG. My heart immediately sunk. I had been scammed.
So for the next 7 hours, which felt like a million years, I drove around with this guy, who was nice, to random office buildings. We proceeded to walk around, from office to office, selling random office supplies. My worst fear. It was the most embarrassing experience of my life. The looks that people gave us, about how pathetic we were was unbearable. We had to literally DODGE security guards, because the building had a clear "no soliciting" sign. I was horrified. We got kicked out, security called on us, even the police were called! When I finally made it back to the "office" I have never wanted to leave a place more in my entire life. I jumped in my car and left.
I did not go to college to be a door to door salesman, that wouldn't even need a high school diploma to do what I did that day.
So here is the first HONEST report for this so called company. Please guys, don't bother, and don't fall for their trap like I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infinite-Direct/EAST-RUTHERFORD-New-Jersey-07073/Infinite-Direct-SCAM-EAST-RUTHERFORD-New-Jersey-943931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infinite Direct