Complaint Review: Infinite Entertainment Group, LLC

• Submitted: Fri, June 25, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, July 17, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — Indianapolis Indiana United States of America
Infinite Entertainment Group, LLC

Infinite Entertainment Group, LLC Steele Shannon, Mark Glover, Infinite Film Group Getting people to invest in an illegit film Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Infinite Entertainment Group- Rebuttal

This company cons people into investing their monies into films.  They call people and tell them that they are remaking the movie, "Gidget", with Sony Columbia Studios.  This company does not own the  rights of Gidget and has not partnered with Sony Columbia.  The entire thing is a scam.  This film is not going to be made by Sony Columbia and/or Infinite Entertainment.  They are taking people's money and these people never see any money in return and the movie is never made.  It's a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2010 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infinite-Entertainment-Group-LLC/internet/Infinite-Entertainment-Group-LLC-Steele-Shannon-Mark-Glover-Infinite-Film-Group-Getting-617440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infinite Entertainment Group, LLC

Infinite Entertainment Group- Rebuttal

AUTHOR: ndonofri - (USA)

My name is Nicholas D'Onofrio and I am a Managing Producer for this company, I would like this opportunity to speak about this report claim.

The information expressed by this individual has a truth in it. We are searching and locating investors to invest in our film projects, we are producing the films we claim which includes the film "Gidget". We do own the rights and proper legal ability to produce and offer these film investment opportunities. Where this individual is wrong is that we are not involved in any illegal action and our clients see money in return.

This aforementioned "Gidget" is a movie that is still in the production phase and will be released later which is why this report is off-base because our investor clients understand that money will not be seen until we the release of the movie.

Please if you are interested and/or been contacted about investing in a movie being produced by my company and/or another company, please call me at 317.219.5545 and speak to me, Nicholas D'Onofrio, about your concerns.

Thank you for reading this and I do hope you call and speak to me if you have any concerns.

(((Redacted)))