Complaint Review: Infinite Financial Solutions

• Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: mary jones — Carlstadt Florida United States of America
Infinite Financial Solutions
1970 E. Osceola Parkway Internet United States of America

Infinite Financial Solutions Dave They contacted me by mail with telling me the marketing company I am working with has an offer on my timeshare and I need to pay them 1450.00 certified check or wire transfer only. Then they will sen , Internet

This company is contacting owners of timeshares telling them they have a buyer to send them a check for 1450.00 certified mail or wire transfer and they will send me a check in return for 20.000.00.
I called my REAL AGENT and they said a lot of clients have been getting these letters in the mail.
BEWARE!!!! Report them immediately to the STATE ATTORNEY'S office in Florida to put in a FRAUD complaint against them.

To good to be true than it is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infinite-Financial-Solutions/internet/Infinite-Financial-Solutions-Dave-They-contacted-me-by-mail-with-telling-me-the-marketing-929989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infinite Financial Solutions