Complaint Review: Infinite Pixels

• Updated: Sat, January 04, 2014

• Reported By: Ifrikinh8ripoffs — Tennessee
Infinite Pixels
, Select State/Province USA

Infinite Pixels The Brothers who made the game won't give updates after it's bought.

Well, my family is REALLY poor, but me and my sons wanted this game really bad. It looked cool, so we forked over the $10 and got alpha 0.6. The game stunk badly. I asked for a refund, but they said no. So, when the next update came out and actually made the game GOOD, I asked them if I could have the update (Since I already bought the game.) They said I'd either have to buy the game again, or not get an update. Now that wasn't part of the deal, was it? The promised all the updates and the full game when it released, I tried emailing them but they never responded. What ever you do, do NOT buy this game. The greedy creators will not give what theyve promised. BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2014 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infinite-Pixels/Select-StateProvince/Infinite-Pixels-The-Brothers-who-made-the-game-wont-give-updates-after-its-bought-1112938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infinite Pixels