Complaint Review: Infinite Talent: Camille Bernal & Heather Duback

• Submitted: Tue, January 12, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, January 12, 2010

• Reported By: LG 03 — San Diego California United States of America
Infinite Talent: Camille Bernal & Heather Duback
1901 Newport Boulevard, Suite 350 Costa Mesa, California United States of America

Infinite Talent: Camille Bernal & Heather Duback FRAUD, FAKE, SCAM, SNEAKY Costa Mesa, California

I hope that by sharing my experience I can save atleast one person from giving these scamming ladies their hard earned money. Just last week I had my infinite talent experience which isn't too different from anyone else's story that has been posted on here. I came in on a Wednesday to see Heather. She asked me questions, asked me to walk, took my measurements and height and said she was interested in my look and would like me to come back for a 2nd Interview with one of the "executives". We scheduled for Friday (1/8/10) and I met with Camille. She asked me more questions looked at my photos and took 5 snapshots of me. (I am wondering if they even really do take snapshots since you dont see them) She then told me they would review the photos she took and the photos I brought in with me and to go wait in the lobby for 15 minutes and they will call me back in. She calls me back in and tells me they are interested in working with me and my look and that I am very photogenic and I could do print and promotional work. She then tells me the pay rate for jobs like that and that I could possibly get booked for something as soon as next week. She then tells me that I have to pay $30 a month for their services but that I have to pay the first 6 months up front to make sure that I am serious about working with them. I have been pursuing my acting/singing and some modeling for awhile so my first thought was "oh this is fake because real agencies don't ask you for a dime upfront and they make money when you get jobs (and she specifically told me that they don't take any percentage of money when you book jobs) so I think I was convincing myself to believe it was true because I want to get some work so bad. Sure enough though I did some research and came across this website and found out the truth...as I read every story I identified with each and just knew I had to share my experience. I think what these ladies are doing is so sad and it infuriates me. So much time would be saved on our end as the pursuers if people like them didn't do this kind of stuff. I drove from San Diego twice just to meet with these posers. I know that it's only a matter of time before they are caught and put away for good. Until that happens I hope our stories help those who have their doubts. Remember if it doesn't feel right, ask questions and do research!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2010 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infinite-Talent-Camille-Bernal-Heather-Duback/Costa-Mesa-California-92627/Infinite-Talent-Camille-Bernal-Heather-Duback-FRAUD-FAKE-SCAM-SNEAKY-Costa-Mesa-Ca-553256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infinite Talent: Camille Bernal & Heather Duback