Complaint Review: Infinite Talent: Camille Bernal & Heather Duback

• Submitted: Wed, May 14, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, July 06, 2008

• Reported By:West Hollywood California
Infinite Talent: Camille Bernal & Heather Duback
1901 Newport Blvd Costa Mesa, California U.S.A.

Infinite TalentInfinite Talent: Camille Bernal & Heather Duback Scam Costa Mesa California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I was also deceived by them

After I found out online that it was a scam, I called to get my $748 back and to cancel the monthly fee of $30. I called less than 24 hours later but evidently because I had already authorized the charges, it was too late. "It's nonrefundable." I'm filing a complaint with the attorney general. I'm going to have my credit card company dispute all charges. I'm also filing a police report. If anyone wants to start a class-action law-suit, please contact me. This company is going to pay for messing with this cookie. If we go to court, I'm also requesting money for a missed day of work ($150), emotional distress (priceless) and a full tank of gas ($60) since the place is 50 miles from home and I had to make two trips.

Mary
West Hollywood, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2008 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infinite-Talent-Camille-Bernal-Heather-Duback/Costa-Mesa-California-92627/Infinite-TalentInfinite-Talent-Camille-Bernal-Heather-Duback-Scam-Costa-Mesa-California-332517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infinite Talent: Camille Bernal & Heather Duback

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Yoni - (U.S.A.)

They are just liars and I lost so much money by this fraud. I would love to sue them and get it back.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds