Complaint Review: Infinite Talent

• Submitted: Sun, August 19, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, August 19, 2007

• Reported By:Burbank California
Infinite Talent
Newport Ave. Costa Mesa, California U.S.A.

Infinite Talent Sigh, I was tricked and let myself be tricked with them.. I'm so mad Costa Mesa California

I really want to model, badly. So I went here and kind of thought about it. Yet I payed the 250 was it? For the "enrollment" fee to be set up on-line. Yes I feel like a complete FOOL and IDIOT for accpeting this bs. They are a bunch of liars!!! Said the same to me: I'll go talk with my executives, make you wait half an hour and then take your money. WHY WHY WHY!!

I don't know why in God's name I fell for this. Maybe because I was so desperate to already be in this industry.

I discover. THEY GET their posts that they put on their site from craigslist. Someone that I e-mailed asked, did you hear about us on craigslist? I said no Infinite Talent. They said oh yes they asked permission to post our ad FROM craigslist to theirs. Man do I feel stupid!!

DO NOT GO TO THESE PEOPLE!! They should be SHUT DOWN.

Anonymous
Burbank, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2007 12:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infinite-Talent/Costa-Mesa-California/Infinite-Talent-Sigh-I-was-tricked-and-let-myself-be-tricked-with-them-Im-so-mad-Costa-268570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infinite Talent