Complaint Review: Infinite Talent

• Submitted: Wed, April 05, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, September 07, 2006

• Reported By:LA California
Infinite Talent
Costa Mesa, California U.S.A.

Infinite Talent is still lying To All Of West Coast ripoff Costa Mesa California

*Consumer Suggestion: THEY WILL NEVER CHANGE OR DO THE RIGHT THING!! HEATHER DUBACK IS GOING TO HELL

Sorry, Infinite Talent, but you had your chance to answer these questions. You almost had me, too.

Here's my story. Look for the full version as another posting.

Infinite Talent almost had me, until I did some research. We had great communication. I'd email, they'd respond very fast. They were very flexible in their attempts to meet me.

However, when I approched them with my concerns about their history, suddenly communication was cut off. I even gave them the chance to explain how their company had gotten mixed up in such a controversy; still heard nothing. Strange, because when I was a potential "client/model" they were responding to all of my questions ASAP. But once I brought up their history they cut me off completely.

I completely believe Nancy's story; they "hire" the models they have "signed" to recruit more vulnerable potentials. Even the one-armed girl can hand out flyers at the local mall (all while she believes she is getitng great public exposure).

These people will rip you off and the worst part is that you are helping them do their dirty work when you sign with them.

B
LA, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2006 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infinite-Talent/Costa-Mesa-California/Infinite-Talent-is-still-lying-To-All-Of-West-Coast-ripoff-Costa-Mesa-California-185101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infinite Talent

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Anonymus - (U.S.A.)

I like your report you are short and brief and I think that they will never refund anything,
to anyone!!

However I'm so glad you're speaking out and more + more people need to do that in order

#2 Consumer Suggestion