Complaint Review: Infinite Talent

• Submitted: Sat, May 12, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, May 12, 2007

• Reported By:Portland Oregon
Infinite Talent
20811 NW Cornell #300 Hillsboro, Oregon U.S.A.

Infinite Talent I was sat up with a photographer from them everything went well Ripoff Hillsboro Oregon

I was just reading about Infinite Talent, I went too them and I have no complaint, I was treated with professionalism and respect by Heather Duback, people must understand the Fashion Industry is a very hard field to break into, when you give your money to a talent scout they can not bring you over night fame. To make it in this field is by the Blessing of God, it's being in the right place at the right time or having that unique look. When we do not get the fame we seek, it may not be the agency fault, it could be you haven't the look they want at that time that will sell. I have sent my photographs to several places, it isn't that I am not attractive, it was I did not have the look they wanted at that time. For someone to rip a person off is not right, I can understand someone being pretty angry about this, sometime when we point fingers at a person for being wrong that exact person could not be at fault there is deception in all fields of work. Thank you.

Beverly
Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2007 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infinite-Talent/Hillsboro-Oregon-97124/Infinite-Talent-I-was-sat-up-with-a-photographer-from-them-everything-went-well-Ripoff-Hil-248399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infinite Talent