Complaint Review: Infinite Vitality, Suncoast Total Healthcare

• Submitted: Sun, November 22, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, September 11, 2012

• Reported By: Jessica — Tampa Florida United States of America
Infinite Vitality, Suncoast Total Healthcare
24945 US Hwy 19 North, Clearwater New Port Richey, Florida United States of America

Infinite Vitality, Suncoast Total Healthcare Dr. Brian Wolstein Dr. Brian Wolstein has fraudulently ran my PIP over the max and caused me to pay $1500 out of pocket for procedures I never had. Clearwater New Port Richey, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Fraud

Dr Brian Wolstein of Suncoast Total Healthcare Chiropractic drained my PIP and billed my insurance company for procedures I never had and additionally cost me out of pocket expenses totally over $1500. Beware of Dr. Brian Wolstein.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2009 07:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infinite-Vitality-Suncoast-Total-Healthcare/Clearwater-New-Port-Richey-Florida-33763/Infinite-Vitality-Suncoast-Total-Healthcare-Dr-Brian-Wolstein-Dr-Brian-Wolstein-has-fra-527320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infinite Vitality, Suncoast Total Healthcare

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fraud

AUTHOR: Grace - (United States of America)

I to have been overcharged by Dr. Brian Wolstein And his Father Dr.David Wolstein. I hope you were able to recoup your losses. I have been taken advantage by suncoast as well. The terrible part about it is my recovery from my accident has been very slow do to Dr Brian, Dr.David, and Dr. Sheryl Haines. It disgusts me that suncoast steals from consumers and insurance companies. This is a big part of the reason health insurance costs so much because of the scams that these doctors get away with. Brian Wolstein is a FRAUD. If you are serious about your health do not go to Suncoast Total Healthcare.