Complaint Review: Infiniti Research Group

• Updated: Fri, November 26, 2010

• Reported By: Sherri — Concrete Washington United States of America
Infiniti Research Group
P.O. Box 560 Indianapolis, Indiana United States of America

Infiniti Research Group Consumer Research group used me to cash a $1300 check without paying my bank, Bank of America Indianapolis, Indiana

*UPDATE Employee: Use of Infiniti Research Brand Name

Infiniti Research Group sent me a 1300 dollar check and said the only things I needed to do was send 950 by Western Union. There was also an amount in there for a 100 dolllar shopping survey to any of these stores, Best Buy, JC Penney or Wal-Mart.
I found out 4 days later that the check wasn't paid to my bank, Bank of America and that my bank was charging me the 1300 dollars.

I found out today that this company is running a scam on innocent people who need to work at home, as I am due to being disabled. I can't afford the 1300 dollar overdraft that I now have to cover as well as a 30$ overdraft fee.

Hopefully this serves as a warning to others to very carefully check out an opportunity that looks too good to be true.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2010 10:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infiniti-Research-Group/Indianapolis-Indiana-46226/Infiniti-Research-Group-Consumer-Research-group-used-me-to-cash-a-1300-check-without-payi-630446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infiniti Research Group

Use of Infiniti Research Brand Name

AUTHOR: ir_pr - (United States of America)

Dear All,

Please beware of this online scam which is running using our brand name Infiniti Research. We would to like clarify that our brand name has been used for malicious purposes and this matter has been reported to the authorities so that the miscreants can be brought to book.

If you come across any such mails or receive calls, please report it to Americas AT infiniti-research.com so that legal action can be initiated from our side.

Regards, IR Team