Complaint Review: Infiniti Research Inc

• Updated: Sun, July 03, 2011

• Reported By: Nanook — Plainfield Illinois United States of America
Infiniti Research Inc
3900 Morse Rd Columbus, Ohio United States of America

Infiniti Research Inc Thanks to Rip-Off Report...I did not try to make the transaction Columbus, Ohio

When I resigned from my job I began applying to many companies online. I was hired but there were a few offers that came through after I accepted the position. I received a check in the amount of $3,780.00 and the letter informed me I was hired to do a survey and after depositing the check through a K-Mart Western Union and the $400.00 portion of the check was mine.
I was skeptical and decided to look this company up on your web-site. Sure enough someone had the same exact check amount sent to her and another had deposited the check in their bank and now they were responsible for the money that was not covered.
Thank you for the warning!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2011 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infiniti-Research-Inc/Columbus-Ohio-43219/Infiniti-Research-Inc-Thanks-to-Rip-Off-ReportI-did-not-try-to-make-the-transaction-Co-748624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infiniti Research Inc