Complaint Review: Infiniti of Bedford

• Reported By: Paul — Clinton Twp Michigan United States of America
Infiniti of Bedford
18122 Rockside Road Bedford, Ohio United States of America

Infiniti of Bedford Infiniti of Bedford Bedford, Ohio

I found a 2007 Acura MDX on Auto trader that Infiniti of Bedford was selling for $17,995. I called on the vehicle and negotiated a price of $16,800 because the vehicle needed the timing belt and water pump and rear brakes replaced. I explained that I have a 3.5 hour drive from Michigan and would like see more detailed pictures and know if was wrong with the vehicle.

I drove down to Ohio with a check in hand to buy the car. Once I got there I test drove it and discovered the air conditioner doesn't work. I asked them to either fix it or knock more money off the vehicle because more than likely the compressor was bad and it was an expensive repair. They refused and wasted about 12 hours of my life.

I was told that they would just auction it off and make more money off it. If I was told the A/C was not working I would not have drove down to Ohio to pick up this car. They should have checked the car over before they put it on the lot to sell. I understand it has no warranty and if something breaks the next day it's on my dime but I should have been told the A/C doesn't work.

With the time and money I had invested in this they should have made the situation right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2012 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infiniti-of-Bedford/Bedford-Ohio-44146/Infiniti-of-Bedford-Infiniti-of-Bedford-Bedford-Ohio-892677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infiniti of Bedford