Complaint Review: Infiniti of Ft. Meyers

• Updated: Sat, May 28, 2011

• Reported By: Concerned Customer — Ft. Meyers Florida United States of America
Infiniti of Ft. Meyers
14990 S. Tamiami Trail Ft. Meyers, Florida United States of America

Infiniti of Ft. Meyers Jim Sullivan is a flat out liar and he manages a dealership - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE Ft. Meyers, Florida

Do not buy from Infinity of Ft. Meyers the manager Jim Sullivan and his son are dirt bag used car salesman at their best! The made us drive hours after giving us a price told us the car was in mint condition and when we arrived the car was a piece of JUNK! It needed a new transmission!! What kind of people make a family drive hours and LIE to their faces?? Jim Sullivan and his LOSER son that's who! But wait it get's better for the SCUM BAG DUO father and son team. After we realize that it may be under warranty for powertrain I tell them I will buy it once we determine that it may be under warranty than the price that he quoted me out the door was plus plus plus?? Lucky for me I brought the email showing the final price and DUMB & DUMBER looked at me and didn't know what to say except that's not the right price??? DO NOT BUY FROM THESE DISHONEST FATHER & SON DISASTER OF A FAMILY  It's obvious that ethics was NEVER a part of the family dinner discussion.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2011 05:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infiniti-of-Ft-Meyers/Ft-Meyers-Florida-33912/Infiniti-of-Ft-Meyers-Jim-Sullivan-is-a-flat-out-liar-and-he-manages-a-dealership-DO-N-734241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infiniti of Ft. Meyers