Complaint Review: Infinity Consumer Services LLC

• Updated: Tue, August 05, 2014

• Reported By: You owe me money — valrico Florida
Infinity Consumer Services LLC
New Port Richey, Florida USA

Infinity Consumer Services LLC Kris Eigenbrode, Nicole DeRosa You owe me money.. Pay me what I worked for New Port Richey Florida

I worked for Infinity Consumer Services for ten months, I worked on Commission of 20% of the fees that the client paid for the Account Invalidation Program which was divided by the months that the contract was valid..  I worked for 12 plus hours a day for 8 months 6 days a week,  and then went to a 50 hour work week for the last two months I was employed. Kris Eigenbrode the Owner of Infinity Consumer Services wanted to cut my pay in half since I did not know the Other Programs such as Debt Settlement or Debt Management which I did not for the fact that She never taught them to me.

If I had a client that did not like the Account Invalidation Program then I would Set an appointment for Kris Eigenbrode to speak to them and she would explain those two programs and write them under contract.. Since I did not think it was fair that I take a pay cut in the program that I knew she fired me.. and has not paid me since.. This company still owes me the money  that I worked very hard for the last ten months. kris said  I would still get paid and she assured me that she is not like all the other people that she has worked for and she would pay me... I am not asking for anything that I dont deserve I worked hard for my money I just want what is owed to me... Kris Eigenbrode and Nicole DeRosa need to PAY ME....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2014 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infinity-Consumer-Services-LLC/New-Port-Richey-Florida/Infinity-Consumer-Services-LLC-Kris-Eigenbrode-Nicole-DeRosa-You-owe-me-money-Pay-me-1167542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infinity Consumer Services LLC