Complaint Review: Infinity Dish | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. They utilize this information to better coach their existing employees so they can better satisfy future customers. Infinity DISH is committed to providing customer satisfaction.

• Submitted: Sun, May 02, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, November 04, 2013

• Reported By: kimg1 — Rockwall Texas United States of America

Infinity DISH Review: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Infinity DISH is committed to providing customer satisfaction, Infinity DISH has implemented logic to quantify what customer inquires drive their call volume. They utilize this information to better coach their existing employees so they can better satisfy future customers. Nationwide

*UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a Verified Safe Business Service Infinity DISH pledges to resolve any inquiries, so that you can feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Infinity DISH.

SPECIAL UPDATE: November 4 2013: Infinity Dish remains committed to increased customer satisfaction and has improved their business practices over the years to better serve their customers. Infinity Dish is truly dedicated to making sure their customers are satisfied and that any complaints which do arise are addressed promptly and fairly.

To date, Infinity Dish has made good faith efforts to resolve all complaints reported on Rip-off Report. Based on our experience, the member business has proven to be among the top members of the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a Verified Safe Business.

Over time and since becoming a member, Infinity Dish has remained actively engaged and improving the way they address customer service complaints. As an active and current member of the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program we are happy to report that now more than ever Infinity Dish remains committed to improving customer satisfaction. [continued below]....

.....

Remember, no company or individual can ever satisfy 100% of the people 100% of the time. There are no products or services that will always be perfect for everyone and even the best companies will receive complaints from time to time. However, by participating in the Corporate Advocacy Program, the member business has made a commitment to working with its customers to resolve complaints quickly and fairly whenever possible.

Please keep in mind that as a consumer you have some responsibilities as well. Success has many definitions that based on your past experiences, current situation and your perceived expectations. Success with any product or service is always based on the proper application and understanding. The fastest car will not run if you never turn the engine on. Look at how you used the product or service that was provided in relation with the instructions that you received. The Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program will help you get your voice heard but please be prepared with documentation and fair representation of your concern, also have an idea of how the company can fix your concern. Can they offer additional services, extend warranties, offer a fair refund or just get you talking with someone that can help. ..let them know and let us know!

*Any consumer not receiving satisfaction from a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program should email us at editor@ripoffreport.com
 Infinity Dish is Rip-off Report Verified

Rip-off Report REVIEW:

Editors UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Infinity DISH for its commitment to excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Reports discussions with Infinity DISH have uncovered an absolute commitment to customer satisfaction. Clients can expect Infinity DISH to work towards a mutually satisfactory resolution on any complaints or concerns. They utilize positive and negative feedback as training opportunities to enhance the customer experience for their customers.

Infinity DISH executives have informed us that complete customer satisfaction is their goal and they have implemented their Make it Right policy to ensure customer satisfaction is attained. Infinity DISH will remain a successful entity for years to come by keeping customer satisfaction their priority.

Infinity DISH believes that the best way to satisfy their customers is by providing a positive experience anytime you interact with one of their associates. They hold weekly power training sessions to keep associates up to date on any equipment, programming or promotional updates so they can make sure all the information you receive is accurate and prompt.

Infinity DISH is an advocate of employee satisfaction. They have numerous employee assistance programs including gym memberships, discounted theme park tickets, travel discounts and many more. They provide lunch for all employees every Wednesday. They know that the happier their employees are the happier their customers will be.

Infinity DISH recognizes that complaints posted on Rip-off Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Rip-off Reports Investigation Infinity DISH has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with numerous executives as well as current and past associates, Ripoff Report is convinced that Infinity DISH is committed deliver a quality product for an economical price and provide a quality customer service experience which results in total client satisfaction.

Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, its a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,.. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

As a part of the Corporate Advocacy Program, the member business agrees to allow Ripoff Report to send an email to all of those who filed a complaint in the past, letting them know, Infinity Dish wants to make things right with them. Ripoff Report always monitors these emails to insure the member business does what they agreed to. ..To make things right with those from the past. To err on the side of the consumer.

===================== NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

=====================

INFINITY DISH  bait and switch, false advertising, Internet

I ordered my dish services when I moved into my new house from an ad I got in a value pak in the mail. The fact that is was only 19.99 a month and that I would receive a free upgrade to an HD dual DVR really caught my eye. I called and went through the order very carefully making notes. I was sure to go over the order to include my upgrades that were clearly advertised on the flyer. I made physical notes also. They played back the order via recording and for sure the order included the upgrade of an HD dual DVR! I had written it down!

When the tech came the next day to install, my husband and I were here and asked to verify that the HD dual receiver was included. He said it was not on the order but not to worry, he would finish installing and we could call while he was working and a new guy would come the next day and switch it out.

We called.
They said they would be here the next day.
The next day came and went. No one showed up.
We called again.

Each time we called we got a name, an apology and a time to they would show up.
We were stood up again.
Then I called and was told from dish network that they had no record of us either my husband or I calling.
I started getting suspicious.

Then they said I had to call the retailer, Infinity, that they could only sell me the upgrade for $100.00
I accused them of giving me the run around. They said call this number. I would call, they would put me on hold and sure enough I would end up back to the original number and get the same run around.

Finally after much yelling and getting to a manager, I was told they would check the original order, that I would have had to have ASKED SPECIFICALLY FOR THE UPGRADE MYSELF IN ORDER TO HAVE RECEIVED IT!!
IT DOESN'T SAY ANYWHERE ON THE AD INCLUDING IN THE FINE PRINT THAT I AS A CUSTOMER WOULD SPECIFICALLY HAVE TO ASK FOR THE UPGRADE.

After a few more calls I got what I thought was a nice girl, Debbie, to check the original order and she called me back a few days later and said I had never asked on the order for the upgrade and her manager said we couldn't get it without paying more money.
Again, bait and switch, we never had the opportunity to hear the order or see it ourselves. We are in a contract now with them or I would cancel altogether.

We don't want anyone else to have to go through this but we still just want our upgrade because we have an HD Television.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2010 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infinity-Dish-Ripoff-Report-Verified-businesses-you-can-trust-positive-rating-for-its-customer-support-from-Ripoff-Report-They-utilize-this-information-to-better-coach-their-existing-employees-so-they-can-better-satisfy-future-customers-Infinity-DISH-is-committed-to-providing-customer-satisfaction/internet/Infinity-DISH-Review-Customer-Satisfaction-Commitment-Infinity-DISH-is-committed-to-prov-599215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infinity Dish | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. They utilize this information to better coach their existing employees so they can better satisfy future customers. Infinity DISH is committed to providing customer satisfaction.