Complaint Review: Infinity Financial Alliance

• Updated: Tue, March 02, 2010

• Reported By: Ex-Agent — Los Angeles California USA
Infinity Financial Alliance
www.joinifa.com Internet United States of America

Infinity Financial Alliance IFA, Loan Mod's, Calculators ( Merger Accounts ) retirement Planning... Financial Services, MLM Loan Mod's, Financial Services, Credit Calculators.... Internet

*Author of original report: Financial Consumer 1

*UPDATE Employee: TO John PAUL "JP"

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: have you heard the latest

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: have you heard the latest

*Author of original report: Name change, new fees, new scams!!

*UPDATE Employee: True Builder?

*UPDATE Employee: Why the sudden change?

*Consumer Comment: Must Read

*Author of original report: Wake up Call

*UPDATE Employee: Don't sell what you don't know.

Ifinity Financial Alliance, A Dream? A opportunity?- Not really!!!

I was first introduce to Infinity Financial Alliance About Early 2008, after attending one of their conventions. I was really excited and automatically saw a opportunity to enter the financial services industry. I heard of insurance services before and having a few friends in the "field" i was still skeptical. I continue attending there training meetings every Wednesday night, they called them BPM's. It stands for Business opportunity Meeting, but then i would hear some of the MD's ( so cal Manager's ) call them Bring People Meeting, in a way where it seem they would benefit from it in a good way which at the time i did not understand.

After a few meetings I decided to go 100% I pay my fee of $125 because they started doing loan mods and sending them to a company call HRS (another scam). I didnt like the whole idea of the loan modifications and I decided not to be a part of it. My whole training consisted of Recruiting, Recruiting, Recruiting and more Recruiting!! I what point was I going to get train in insurance products or other services aside of loan mods that I can offer my clients? It was financial services right?. After about 2 months and completing a list of 25 contacts I was told to complete by my trainer my trainer was able to get business from half of my contacts plus 1 loan modification which I had told him I didnt want him to offer that to my family and friends cause I knew there was something not right about the company they were sending the business to. He proceeded to collect the payment from the loan mod a total off over $4,000 dollars and insure my friend he was in good hands. At the time all this agents where getting paid up front from any loan modification business they submitted, so there interest was not the clients well being but theres. Meeting after meetings I would see lines of agents collecting checks from all this loan mod business and I could not understand how agents who have never had any real estate or mortgage or even real estate law training go out there and just sell this loan mods like it was the next great big thing and the answer to every American out there about to lose there propertys. Not to mention it clearly states in the DRE web site, you cannot charge a home owner whos in foreclosure for a loan modification. So how where they getting away with this? I didnt like it. I told my trainer this was not a good thing and he told me I didnt know what I was talking about. (of course he was getting paid so he didnt care.)

I try to convince my friend to get hes money back but he was so desperate from hes current situation that he wanted to give them a chance, sure enough nothing was never done after 3 months he received a letter and soon after a sale date, he was not even able to get hes money back cause according to IFA, (Infinity Financial Alliance) they only did marketing for HRS and HRS had bankrupt so there was nothing they can do. I was really upset, not to mention my MD seem like he didnt care at all, he simple said there was nothing they can do and simple just walk away. How is it that a company who on every meeting was averaging about 50-80k a week on new business (according to what their agents would share) simple just say we had nothing to do with it we just market the company and are in a lawsuit with HRS, not be able to pay ALL and I say ALL the clients that lost money and their houses to this company that there only interest was there money, not the client. And whats even more funny is that if IFA really goes by their motto on their wall strengthening families with trust and integrity .one by one (whatever it was)if this was really there drive, wouldnt there prioritys be to give the clients there money back??? But wait they had better things to do, like the CEP (managing partner) gets a brand new over $100k convertible jaguar, and some of the Top producing agents (who also marketed loan mods and got paid) won trips to Hawaii !! Pay for by the company. How those this work?

My friend did not lose hes house he had to get a Real Estate Attorney to help him, which he did for free. I left the company once I realize that the leaders really dont know anything and are driving just by whatever the top guys tell them to do, even if it means ripping people off and getting rewarded for it. I have a friend that still works there, well used to he just quit. Last I heard is that they now they started selling a debt calculator which helps you pay off your debt for $3,500. Not to mention it those not make the payments of transfers for you. It just tells you when to pay it. Also known as a Merger Account, I think anybody with a brain can Google it and it will clearly let you know the direction this company is headed. They are some really good agents in there but its a really small few, I dont understand why they dont see what a lot of agents have seen and so left the company. My experience was really not a good one and I hope others can post there experiences as well so we can stop companys like this brainwashing people to their benefits.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2009 12:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infinity-Financial-Alliance/internet/Infinity-Financial-Alliance-IFA-Loan-Mods-Calculators-Merger-Accounts-retirement-Pl-491496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infinity Financial Alliance

Financial Consumer 1

AUTHOR: Ex-Marketing Director - (USA)

To Financial Consumer 1, I know who you are talking about, and i strongly feel you need to get your facts straight. On another note i was an MD under Laurens downline and when my loan mod did not go through, and i left your company cause i would get no help my friend roy ask me to have 'JP" help me. And he did. Hes a good hearted person and a family man. Its really immature of you to say the things you just did and shows me the type of human you are. I will contact my friend so JP can see the comment you wrote. And dont worry he would never step down to your level. But i wish he would and see if you still would be "laughing out Loud". You wont even write your name!! Lets me know atleast you have something to be scared off.

TO John PAUL "JP"

AUTHOR: Financial Consumer1 - (USA)

ok listen "JP" John Paul. You were NOT a MD in the first place...you were a wanabe..lol plus you told me you were a millionaire previously in the mortgage industry? pleasee why are you still driving around your old blue civic and living in a crummy apartment with your ugly baby? hey man continue your career in being a front at whatever you do.. and oh yeah..you a your mma thingy going on..do that lol at least in that you wont have to use your head. LOL =D.. next time try to use your brain not all talk.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

have you heard the latest

AUTHOR: Truth Teller - (United States of America)

Hey ex MD! The latest on IFA or whatever the name of the company is now ....one of their MD's got arrested at the South Bay office, pertaining to loan mod's..Heads r begining to roll.. let me give u 2 hints of who it is: 1)she is NOT korean and is part of laurens heiarchy..2) she is taller than her fiance(he is a md too)..  keep me updated ex-Md,and i will surely do the same...

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

have you heard the latest

AUTHOR: Truth Teller - (United States of America)

Name change, new fees, new scams!!

AUTHOR: Ex-Marketing Director - (USA)

I recently received and email from this company even though i have been completely out for almost a year and a half, that there where changing their name and that all agents are required to pay $10 to sign up to the new company.....!!! WTF...???  what company changes there name and then charges there agents or employees to pay for changing the company name...????? for "true builder" or "roger"...... are you guys serious...... Theres only two reason a company changes there name and its cause there 1. being investigated 2. its call a scam, and they move on to there next scam... so which one is your company..?? Its funny how these guys don't even rebuttal anymore....maybe they finally woke up and realize there where screwing people over...

And for any consumers out there, don't fall into the Infinity financial alliance or wait now known as..... Synergy Capital & Insurance Services scam ....same rip off agents just a different name....!! Typical MLM.......Go figure...!!

True Builder?

AUTHOR: Truth Teller - (United States of America)

Hey true builder. FYI everyone is on here anonymously-even YOU! As far as i know there never was/are true builders in pasadena. So for YOU it's actually a good thing YOU get to remain anonymous.There are a handful of true builders in IFA-oh wait, that's not what u call urselves anymore,huh?-why the name change? -and all they care about is overriding!

Why the sudden change?

AUTHOR: Truth Teller - (United States of America)

Hey there roger. i read ur rebutals, and yea ur still brain washed. don't worry it will wear out soon enough. I was an MD at ur company so i have inside knowledge of how this company is operated. all they care about is "What are ur numbers"  ask the people who lost their homes what their numbers are rog. one question- why the sudden change of name? i.f.ake is not running from anybody are they? there aren't any lawsuits against u guys r there? hope to hear from u soon roger!

Must Read

AUTHOR: TrueBuilder - (USA)

A true Business owner solves problems..........employees point fingers. As for the recruiting that you obviously didn't like to do ( or maybe just didn't understand )....that's what true businesses do, they Recruit. Look at all Fortune 500 companies, Military and Professional Sports Teams just to name a few. They all recruit! Your problem with the trainer should of been taken to a higher level by YOU!! You are an Independent Agent, not an employee!! Maybe that's the real problem...that you didn't stand up for yourself, instead YOU quit and now complain anonymously on the internet....and by the way, they don't do loan mods and they don't sell a $3500 calculator. They just help people understand how money works and I know plenty of people who are grateful for that.

Wake up Call

AUTHOR: Ex-Marketing Director - (USA)

Im sorry to hear that youre still with this company. For what it seems your one of the ones that choose to participate in this company whos benefits are theres, not the clients. In other words you are correct people do make mistakes, I would not know about bush since Im not in politics and my views on that I know now would really be different than yours. Even though people make mistakes you learn from it and move one. So lets have a time line on why youre company is so different than others

1.       Loan mods (went bad, people lost their house, never got a refund HRS under investigation by the FBI, Im pretty sure that means they will track anybody that did business with this company.)

2.       Change prefer carrier, (Aviva to Conseco) Move from a high Comdex rating company to one rank 56 out of 100, where the products are definitely not better, but agents where getting good paid and also I heard advances. So why is it that you guys are no longer doing business with them?

3.       Calculator a calculator that will pay off your debt in about half or sooner amount of time that you would alone. Somewhere told to pre sell and some were told to buy. $3,500 dollars for the software. ( What happened? How come is no longer available? Did someone do their homework?)

4.       Training, (this is a joke right, what training) to recruit and to recruit again. How many of your agents are Long Term Care train? Or know how to properly strategies someones financials and their needs? How much continues training do you get a week?

5.       Leaders???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Numbers count there not leadership..

This is just on products that where offer to the clients, it seems like your company might just try stuff out on clients and agents and then switch to something else. I kept on recruiting cause I though like you that yes, companys make mistakes but they will learn and continue doing well for the client. I never saw that. And to your comment about training and learning, Im really eager to hear your training!! Please reply with how you actually help a client out, and help them achieve financial freedom? Because as far I remember, and it seems a lot of other people do feel the same way, The only training you get is to recruit, recruit again, and go to conventions where theres no training involved. I believed theres a lot you need to learn and even though I did not make money with your company, Im very successful now working for a firm that actually looks out for their clients an agents training, and just for your info and IUL is not the only answer to a clients financial needs nor recruiting him picturing him an opportunity.

And for your other comment, I really doubt you know me I dont recall your name.

Don't sell what you don't know.

AUTHOR: Roger Kim - (USA)

People makes mistakes.  Are we blaming America for Bush's mistakes on the invasion of Iraq?  Obviously not.  Not everyone's perfect.

I personally haven't done any loan mods, because I never knew anything about it.  I don't move what I don't understand.  Do your own research.  If you knew the information about the DRE website

"Not to mention it clearly states in the DRE web site, you cannot charge a home owner whos in foreclosure for a loan modification. So how where they getting away with this? I didnt like it. I told my trainer this was not a good thing and he told me I didnt know what I was talking about.

You should have taken it up further than your trainer.  Obviously, you stayed long enough by the timing of your post to know that the loan mods stopped completely early this year.

If the trainer supposedly did not do anything, you should have left then.  You stayed for what reason?  Because you were making money in other areas.  Other areas you understood and sold.  And why did you bring more people into a company you didn't believe in?

Now I know who posted this.  And if you'd like to talk, you see my name.  I've joined the company a lot later than you have.  All I'm saying is people make mistakes, but don't go slandering the company because of a personal issue with your trainer.

This is a people business.  If you have an issue with someone, don't blame the entire organization.  Yes, there are a few good agents.  Those good agents are the ones trying to keep this place running and trying to straighten things up.  And you're not really helping.  These good agents are feeding there families with IFA, by helping families with their finances.

What are you doing?  Trying to bring a company down, or the lives of good people?  C'mon man... let's face it.  You're just angry with your trainer, and you're pointing fingers at the company.

The good agents see this place as their business.  That's why they're trying to keep the integrity of IFA.  We're not followers.  We're leaders.  That's why we haven't jumped ship.

"No one is going to breast feed you success."  You have to work for it.  IFA just shows you how to reach success a little faster.