Complaint Review: Infinity Funding Group

• Submitted: Thu, April 02, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, April 09, 2009

• Reported By:LONDONDERRY New Hampshire
Infinity Funding Group
630 Johnson Ave Suite 4 Bohemia, New York U.S.A.

Infinity Funding Group Was supposed to work on mortgage modification its been 6 months with no results also I have been trying to get my money back for a month being given the run around from the VP Bohemia New York

*Author of original report: Infinity Funding Group

Last October I searched for help to prevent forclosure on my home, I came across Infinity Funding Group. I contacted them to find out what they could do and was given a list of things that would happen. I hold 2 mortgages on my house Wamu is the primary and Countrywide is the second. I first spoke to Steve Levy then was passed onto Kieran Rogers. Kieran stated that they could get the first mortgage rate lowered and fixed as far as the second mortgage he stated in a forclosure they loose everything. My second mortgage was 78000. he said that worst case scenario would be payments of 250.00 as opposed to the 589. I am paying. Kieran said the fee was a mortgage payment which between the 2 it came to 1866.00.
The bottom line I was promised quite a bit such as lower payments lower princible and my credit would be cleaned up which sounded good to me except it never happened. If you check the site they claim it comes with a money back gaurantee. But its been almost a month trying to get my money back I have been dealing with JPepio the VP it took almost 2 weeks to get a release form sent to me for a refund but the amount was for the first mortgage only 1276. and as stated I payed them 1866.00. Now I am trying to get the correct form from Jim Pepio but he seems to be ignoring my emails and phone calls. I also filed a claim with the BBB in NY. Hoping someone can help get my refund as my situation has not changed and will end up getting forclosed. So anyone thinking of using one these companies you would be better of to handle it yourself, these companies are taking advantage of people that can't afford it and that have hopes of getting help. Once they get paid you are no longer of interest.

Nina608
LONDONDERRY, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2009 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infinity-Funding-Group/Bohemia-New-York-11716/Infinity-Funding-Group-Was-supposed-to-work-on-mortgage-modification-its-been-6-months-wit-440107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infinity Funding Group

AUTHOR: Nina608 - (U.S.A.)

I writing to update the report on Infinity. With the help of Jim Pepio the problem is being resolved. He is the VP and was not totally aware of the length of time I had been dealing with this situation. When he looked into it he promised ro rectify the situation immediately.