Complaint Review: Infinity Incentive Group

• Reported By: Sonja G — Gastonia North Carolina United States of America
Infinity Incentive Group
151 Riviera Dr., Suite 201 Lake Havasu City, Arizona United States of America

Infinity Incentive Group Rip Off and Scam Artist Lake Havasu City, Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Response to Sonya G.

After filling out all the required paperwork to receive my air travel reward I was not granted the airling tikets that I had already sent $100 for.  I decided to call the company since I did not hear anything regarding my tickets. The representative said that there were errors on my travel request documents and so airline tickets were being denied.

I asked what type of errors and she said that I requested dates of travel outside the original date of my receiving the certificate.  Apparently this is stated in the document that was signed and sent in by me.  She also said that I chose Puerto Rico which is not one of the cities within the Continental US so that too disqualified me. Because I am not a travel agent I would not have know this since PR is part of the US.

This company has very poor disclosure in there documents and it is not the easiest to understand.  I feel they do this to confuse the consumer knowing that they are going to deny you the air line tickets.

They say that you have to send in writing a letter requesting back the deposit you sent in and it will take 6-8 weeks to receive. My question is would anyone have contacted me to say that my travel itinerary was denied and just refunded my money.  I think they just hope that people will forget and they keep your deposit. This experience has been very disappointing and the next time I am offered anything from this company as a gift I will make sure everyone at the seminar knows that they are ripoffs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infinity-Incentive-Group/Lake-Havasu-City-Arizona-86403/Infinity-Incentive-Group-Rip-Off-and-Scam-Artist-Lake-Havasu-City-Arizona-980561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infinity Incentive Group

Response to Sonya G.

AUTHOR: Tami - (United States of America)

Dear Sonya,

We are very sincere when we say that we regret not being able to assist you with your travel request.  Due to the high volume of customers that we deal with, a certain part of our process is automated.  If there were no restrictions in place, we could not accommodate the volume of customers and the number of customers in the system would fluctuate too much based on the staff to process them.  Having this automation and the restrictions that go along with setting up those system rules may seem frustrating but it actually helps most certificate holders.

We thank you for bringing to our attention the matter of referring to the "continental" U.S.  We will be restating this so that it will be clearer to all our of customers by instead referring to destination selections being within the domestic, original United States.

We are unable to fulfill requested travel dates that are past the 12 or 18 month expiration date of the certificate, however you always have the option of receiving a refund of your deposit if you decide not to travel through our organization.  We require a written request for refunds to protect our customers, and have placed an alert on your account to ensure that your refund is processed in a timely fashion.

We provide all Terms and Conditions with our certificates and in them try to answer all questions that a customer may have, for we never want to mislead or misrepresent our products.  We also provide our customer service phone number on all of our documentation for any questions that customers may have.

Thank you for your feedback.  We strive to provide a superior customer service experience and utilize all feedback as a way to may our system and products better.