Complaint Review: Infinity Incentive Group

• Updated: Sun, April 17, 2011

• Reported By: Anna — Osterville Massachusetts United States of America
Infinity Incentive Group
151 Riviera Dr.#102 Lake Havasu City, Arizona United States of America

Infinity Incentive Group post card received in the mail stated that I had won two free round trip airline tickets to any where in the United states. Lake Havasu City, Arizona

I was sent a post card stating that I had won two round trip airfare tickets to any where in the United States.I had to go to a 90 minute presentation prior to registering and I had to send $100.00 for port fees and taxes in advance of registering. When I registered in August 2010 I was told I had to fill out a form with three dates and choices of where I wanted to fly to the dates had to be thirty days apart and 90 days in advance.I did what they asked.January 2011 came and went,February came and went nothing.I decide to call them and David ID #2361 told me I had been disqualified from the program because one of my three choices was not thirty days apart it was only 28 days apart. I asked him why didn"t they call me so that I wasn"t waiting to go on a trip I had been disqualified from and he said that was not their policy. I then asked to be refunded my $100.00 and he said I would have to write a letter requesting the $100.00 refund. I mailed that at the end of February,at the end of March I called David again at 18666532139.David said that it take 6 to 8 weeks to get the refund and that it was getting close to that time about anothe twenty days and I should receive my refund. Well todays date is April 17th and no refund yet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2011 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infinity-Incentive-Group/Lake-Havasu-City-Arizona-86405/Infinity-Incentive-Group-post-card-received-in-the-mail-stated-that-I-had-won-two-free-ro-718672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infinity Incentive Group