- Report: #927821
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Infinity Incentive Group
Infinity Incentive GroupPO Box 3479 Internet United States of America
Infinity Incentive Group travel incentive scam Internet
2. attended timeshare presentation, received infinity incentives group (IIG) "certificate"
3. filled out/mailed infinity incentives group (IIG) forms, sent $ 598 deposit, asked for Miami departing cruise for two adults and for an additional quote for 2 kids traveling with us.
4. After a three month waiting time received a quote for $ 3595.20 in addition to $ 598 deposit.
5. The quote was not for Miami cruise we selected, but for Galveston, TX Port cruise itinerary departing from New Orleans, LA!!!
6. Immediately contacted Carnival and United regarding this specific Galveston Cruise + air and departure dates. The total quote with taxes was $ 3,398.76. This was $ 794.44 less compared to IGG $3,595.20+$598.
7. assuming that this "promotion offer" has no value and is at best misleading customers, asked for a deposit refund. Refund was promised: 8 weeks after mail in letter receit by IIG. Hope it will happen, or it is a scam in legal terms.
8. Overall impression on IIG personal experience, + reading IIG website + other customers reports: IIG "business model" is a shameful, very, very sad way to make money.
8. Letter/quote from IIG is below:
Thank you for the opportunity to service your promotional travel offer. It is our goal to provide you with quality customer service and travel arrangements that are best matched to your preferred travel dates.
Due to the numbers of customers we service on a daily basis, communication and booking of your travel itinerary will be done online through email.
To accept the itinerary you will need to fax the attached form or scan and email it back by August 9th otherwise your offer will be automatically put on hold. (Please be advised these travel itineraries are time sensitive and are on a first come first serve basis)
The itinerary(s) are suggestions only of what is currently available for the dates and location you selected. They serve only as a guide and are subject to availability at the time of travel confirmation & payment. Until the attached form is received and your travel offer is booked prices are not guaranteed and are subject to change until then.
You are responsible for any agency service fee, port fees, government fees and taxes above and beyond your deposit that might apply when booking your travel itinerary.
Fees not covered in the terms and conditions of the certificate may or may not include a peak season fee, cabin upgrade, extra guests, ship or itinerary upgrade, travel insurance, gratuities and holiday fees.
Due at the time of booking is the balance due amounts indicated below. We have applied your $ 598 deposit on file to any taxes, service fees as well any other fees for booking outside the allowable travel time frame. If you have questions regarding the information below, please contact me at 866-510-1137 or refer back to your documentation of the travel offer you received for clarification.
All reservations once booked are non refundable. The term CANCELLATION encompasses any cancellation, modification, partial stay, or revision of the original reservation!
Please be advised this cruise does include airfare SAN DIEGO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.Voyage Information Ship: CARNIVAL MAGICDeparture Port: NEW ORLEANS, LA
Sail Date: 11/25/2012Debarkation Port:NEW ORLEANS, LANumber of Guests: 4Days:5
Transportation Mode: CRUISE W/AIR
Destination: WESTERN CARIBBEAN
DayPort of CallArrival TimeDepart TimeSunGalveston, TX 4:00 PMMonFun Day At Sea TueFun Day At Sea WedMontego Bay, Jamaica9:00 AM6:00 PMThuGrand Cayman, Cayman Islands7:00 AM4:00 PMFriCozumel, Mexico10:00 AM6:00 PMSatFun Day At Sea SunGalveston, TX8:00 AMStatus of Preferred Date/Destination Selected: Upgrade to a Oceanview Stateroom
Balance Due $3595.20 /Gratuities: The gratuities cover your dining room waiter and bus person, head waiter and Matrie d along with the room cleaning personnel. Additional cost is $ 322.00 covers both passengers
Travel Insurance provides you with peace of mind because unfortunately, the unexpected does sometimes occur. We want you to have the best cruise vacation ever! Youve saved, youve waited and now youre all set to go with nothing to think about except how much FUN you\'re going to have. You can receive reimbursement for your otherwise non-refundable cancellation penalties, medical costs, baggage loss and delays, as well as gain access to a wide range of travelers assistance services.
Can protect you with a 100% cash reimbursement of applicable penalties for cancellations due to specified reasons.Or, if you must cancel for ANY OTHER reason, will provide a future cruise credit equal to 75% of the applicable penalties.For an additional $256.00 covers both passengers
Payment must be received in the form of credit card, automatic check withdrawal
Once your Credit Card Authorization form is received we will arrange your reservations and send you a confirmation letter letting you know everything is complete and your travel documents will be forwarded to you shortly after that.
If you are no longer interested in this promotional travel offer - Do Not Respond to this email.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infinity-Incentive-Group/internet/Infinity-Incentive-Group-travel-incentive-scam-Internet-927821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.