Complaint Review: Infinity Insurance Company

• Updated: Wed, October 12, 2011

• Reported By: Patti — Torrance California United States of America
Infinity Insurance Company
PO Box 830807 Birmingham, Alabama United States of America

Infinity Insurance Company Does not Respond to Phone Calls, Nothing but Delays, Form Letters are Inaccurate - Birmingham, Alabama

I was involved in a traffic accident with an Infinity Insurance Company policyholder.  My mini-van was totaled sitting at a stop light when their insured just slammed into me.  I sustained soft tissue injuries.

My insurance company (Mercury) paid for my car within ten days but the personal injury portion of the accident needed to be addressed by me.  I called the claims adjuster Debra Montgomery numerous times and she never returned a single call even though her voice mail says calls received before 3:00pm will be returned the same business day and calls received after 3:00pm will be returned the next business day.

I mailed all medical bills, reconstruction of my expenses, salary information showing days taken off due to injuries and medical authorization forms to them in August 2011.  Once a month in September and October, I received a form letter from Debra with a box checked stating they were awaiting my medical bills and records, or my signed medical authorization, even though I sent them everything in August and again in September, certified return receipt, proving they received my documents. [continued below]....

Infinity has never returned a single phone call.  They are a joke and the worst insurance company I have ever heard of.  I will be writing to request assistance with the CA Department of Insurance and then if all else fails, file in Small Claims Court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2011 12:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infinity-Insurance-Company/Birmingham-Alabama-35283/Infinity-Insurance-Company-Does-not-Respond-to-Phone-Calls-Nothing-but-Delays-Form-Lett-787733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infinity Insurance Company