Complaint Review: Infinity Insurance Company

• Submitted: Sun, February 07, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, February 07, 2010

• Reported By: Joyce — los angeles California U.S.A.
Infinity Insurance Company
3741 Chestnut Ridge Lane Birmingham, Alabama United States of America
  • Phone: 18774441087
  • Web:
  • Category:

Infinity Insurance Company None Non-payment for the repair of my car Birmingham, Alabama

My car was rear-eneded by a client of Infinity Insurace Company and they are refusing to pay for the storage, the repair and the payment to me to get my car repaired.

Infinity insurance company won't pay for a rental car for me nor, have they paid me or the storage for where my car was towed.  This accident occured on 01/15/2010.  I received a notice in the mail yesterday that my car is being sold in a Lien Sale so that the storage car be paid to the owner.

The insurance adjuster tries to bargain with the price which is a violation.  The refusal to abide by the Fair Insurance Administration Act is non existence to this company.

I am glad that I do not have to do business with them they are as bad as Sedgwick CMS insurance company.  Laws are made and they should be kept no matter who the company is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2010 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infinity-Insurance-Company/Birmingham-Alabama-35283/Infinity-Insurance-Company-None-Non-payment-for-the-repair-of-my-car-Birmingham-Alabama-565963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infinity Insurance Company