Complaint Review: Infinity Insurance

• Reported By: Jose — Hialeah Florida United States of America
Infinity Insurance
3700 Colonnade Parkway, Suite 600 Birmingham, Alabama United States of America

Infinity Insurance Worst Insurance Company Birmingham, Alabama

*Consumer Comment: what is the reason for the rebutt kenny??

*Consumer Comment: What was the reason Infinity gave for cancelling your policy?

DO NOTpurchase any insurance policy from Infinity insurance, Infinity are crooks with bad customer services

Dont even beginning to get a quote from Infinity insurance company. There premiums are higher than others. I had a bad experience with them learned my lesson.  Take time and do some homework go to the customer review first before buying anything. Worst insurance I ever had.

My policy was canceled without notifying me of the cancellation. I made a payment on line on 08/01/2012 in the amount of $331.00 the schedule amount that I was posted for me to pay.

The policy was cancelled as of 07/13/2012 but, yet my $331.00 payment was accepted by Infinity. If my policy was cancelled as of 07/13/2012 why was my payment accepted on 08/01/2012. At this time I am I requesting for the $331.00 to be refunded back to me along with all the payments made   on the policy which it was over a period of one year of premium paid.

I called Infinity Insurance once I learned that my insurance had been canceled. I have asked for my money to be refunded but, they have refused to refund me any money they are telling me false information. I wasnt notified by Infinity insurance company or my agency regarding the cancellation. I learned of the cancellation by my auto lease company which I received a
notification from the leasing company on 09/01/2012 made a payment online on 08/01/2012 and the insurance was cancelled on 07/13/2012.  So for more than one month I was driving without auto insurance, like I told them what if I would have been involved in an auto accident who would have taken responsibility for the damages?   Infinity or my insurance agent would have
not they would have cared less and I would have been screwed. This is a big negligence and unprofessional on both of these companies.  Beware which I found out to late hidden payment installment and other fees.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2012 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infinity-Insurance/Birmingham-Alabama-35243/Infinity-Insurance-Worst-Insurance-Company-Birmingham-Alabama-955872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infinity Insurance

what is the reason for the rebutt kenny??

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

I am always asking this question butt never get a response.

What was the reason Infinity gave for cancelling your policy?

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

You DID ask....right?

You've left a little out of this little report.

Nope, I don't work for them.