Complaint Review: Infinity Intellectuals Inc

• Submitted: Mon, April 23, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, April 23, 2012

• Reported By: Antony — New York City New York United States of America
Infinity Intellectuals Inc
113, Barksdale Prof Center, Newark, Delaware Newark, Delaware United States of America

Infinity Intellectuals Inc , infinity-intellectual.com eMail List Scammers, Newark, Delaware

I purchased a list of 8500 email contacts from Infinity Intellectuals, for Event Planners.
They provided me with a sample, which was exactly the type of data that I was looking for. I stupidly then paid them $1200 upfront.

When the list was delivered it was completely obvious that it was not what I wanted. I had specifically asked for professional event planners. The list that I received consisted of probably about 500 event planners, the rest were a complete mix of people, in executive, marketing, sales, operational roles.

I then spent the next month trying in absolute vain to get a refund from them. They told me that there was no way that I would get a refund, irrespective of whether they had or had not delivered as required. By this stage I knew that I was dealing with SCAMMERS.

In vain, I eventually agreed to accept a new set of data, to replace the old data. [continued below]....
..... They provided me with 2500 contacts, which were actually pretty good (not sure why they were not included originally).

They promised me a further 6000 contacts, which I have been waiting for ever since (3 months now). When I call them, they hang up. They also ignore my phone calls.

DO NOT USE THESE GUYS - THEY ARE RUNNING A SCAM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2012 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infinity-Intellectuals-Inc/Newark-Delaware-19711/Infinity-Intellectuals-Inc-infinity-intellectualcom-eMail-List-Scammers-Newark-Delawa-872615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infinity Intellectuals Inc