Complaint Review: Infinity Intellectuals

• Updated: Thu, March 04, 2010

• Reported By: jack kennard — Newark Delaware USA
Infinity Intellectuals
www.Infinity-Intellectuals.com Internet United States of America

Infinity Intellectuals - Sharavathi (supposedly in INDIA) Online fraud - i lost $10,000 Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Communication Gap

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Wrong Message to deceive our valued clients

I first started working with sandy and then was passed on to Bruce Wayne. However, I would not be surprised if these are not their real names.

We put out a request for quote to a number of companies and we ultimately decided to go with Infinity Intellectuals, because they were the most responsive/curteous, had the best price, and had a professional web prescence.

I should have noticed the little signals such as an unprofessional, vague template contract with typos and poor answers to some of my questions.

They rent email lists and the contract promised a free resend if we did not get a minimum open rate. We got half of the minimum open rate and they stopped returning our phone calls when we asked them to honor the contract. We used the same email with other lists and had a much higher response rate, which says they have a bad list! I was also charged $10,000 and cheated .

I hope you do not get conned as well!

Also please note that INFINITY INTELLECTUALS has no subsidiaries around the world and are unique subsidiary.

Jack

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2009 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infinity-Intellectuals/internet/Infinity-Intellectuals-Sharavathi-supposedly-in-INDIA-Online-fraud-i-lost-10000-494719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infinity Intellectuals

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Communication Gap

AUTHOR: shivamjohncena - (India)

There was a communication gap due to which this was reported. anyways we did not charge any money from the company. Due to the distance the communication gap was there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Wrong Message to deceive our valued clients

AUTHOR: Sandy - (USA)

First and fore mostly, I can be 100% confident and state that this report has been falsely posted by an unknown person who happens to be one of our competitor.

Secondly, if we have really cheated him $10,000 let him provide his side of evidences stating that we have cheated him, I request him to provide the following
1) Invoice which the company would have sent
2) He has to provide his details such as Full Name, Company he works for, Designation, his complete details

Thirdly, till date we have never raised any Invoice amounting to $10,000

Fourthly the information given by him stating the phone number of our company is wrong

Basically even I need to give in few advices to consumers about rip off reports:

People falsely post these things only to deceive them and to divert them as this has become a major source for competition gimmick, I also support those people who post original  rip off reports about fraudsters who  cheat people as at sometime even I would be a customer buying something over the internet.

My sincere and utmost request to all those clients who see this and back off stating that we are a fraudulent company please go through all the conversations of this report and then take your decisions and more importantly we have more than 50 satisfied customers if any one of you require references we are more than pleased to provide their information as references never lie they always tell the truth.

Please evaluate somebody by knowing the complete information after you review it.

Thanks and I will await for the person's reply who posted this.