Complaint Review: Infinity Unisex Boutique/Felicia Lowe

• Updated: Thu, April 24, 2014

• Reported By: Shyla M. Washington — Bowling Green Kentucky
Infinity Unisex Boutique/Felicia Lowe
Internet USA

Infinity Unisex Boutique/Felicia Lowe Felicia Lowe/Allentown,Pa I palced an order for the denim harlem jeans in December 2013 and it's now the end of April and I have not recieved my order or my refund which was stated in my emails that I would get a refund! Allentown Pennsylvania

I placed a order for a pair of harlem denim jeans (pre-order) the end of december and it is now the end of april and I have not recieved my jeans. After leaving posts on instagram and emailing Felicia Lowe she stated she would refund my money and I haven't recieved it yet. she never stated WHY I didn't get my order in the first place. She needs to be in court!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infinity-Unisex-BoutiqueFelicia-Lowe/internet/Infinity-Unisex-BoutiqueFelicia-Lowe-Felicia-LoweAllentownPa-I-palced-an-order-for-the-1141407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infinity Unisex Boutique/Felicia Lowe

slave