Complaint Review: InfluxIQ

InfluxIQ
Internet USA

InfluxIQ Heriberto Paredes Internet Idaho

*General Comment: Professional Presentation

I was an Employ of Beto Paredes. He riped me off by not paying me my check that he owes me. The acts like a 12 year old child and will not talk to me. he took taxes out of my checks and did not pay them in to the state or my unemployment.

He is also a sexest a*s whole. He would have favrite employes. And would make all weman that worked for him feel ugly and bad about them selfs because of the way he classified all griles he seen or talked to. he also made wemon that worked there in feair for there jobs if they became pregnent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2013 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InfluxIQ/internet/InfluxIQ-Heriberto-Paredes-Internet-Idaho-1050118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InfluxIQ

#1 General Comment

Professional Presentation

AUTHOR: D. M - ()

I find it difficult to read a complaint about a company that is "publishing" based.  Even though the information is published for the website it still deserves proper grammar, spelling and puncuation, which with today's software is easier than it once weas.

How can I as a reader take your complaint seriously when you have multiple misspellings and can't complete a correct sentence?  How am I to take your complaint seriously when your presentation is anything but professional?

I have been a writer for years and I find it hard more often than not when a document is prepared without proofreading and editing it does not accurately discuss the circumstances.  Nor does it accurately reflect on the credibility of the writer.

In my eyes your complaint sounds like a personal issue, a complaint that was not thought through and you lost credibility by poor grammar, spelling, and editing.  Doing so makes me question your interpretation of someone elses behavior when your own isn't constructive in any way.