Complaint Review: Info Billing

• Reported By: CAH — Philadelphia Pennsylvania USA
Info Billing
www.infobilling.com Internet United States of America

Info Billing Unauthorized Charges Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I noticed two months ago a charge from a company titled "Info Billing" for Voice Messaging and Long Distances services attached to my Verizon bill. I had never heard of this service provider nor did I authorize the charges. To date, I have never received either Voice Mail or Long Distance services from this company.

Despite reporting it to the company itself, I continue to be charged. I contacted Verizon about it once before and am set to contact them a second time next week. I suggest anyone charged by Info Billing seek immediate legal action and may resort to such myself as I have informed the company.

Company can be reached via site mail or 800 number and is purportedly located here:

Info Billing
Phone:  1-800-215-1961.
PO Box 50480,
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55405

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2009 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Info-Billing/internet/Info-Billing-Unauthorized-Charges-Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-483947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Info Billing