Complaint Review: Info US 411

• Submitted: Thu, August 06, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, August 06, 2009

• Reported By:Siloam Springs Arkansas
Info US 411
244 Madison Ave, Suite 7570 New York, New York U.S.A.

Info US 411 Sent an invoice that was paid and now the company's phone number is not valid and the website does not work. New York New York

Info US 411 called and said that they would like to update our information free of charge for the web. They sent us an invoice and kept saying that we had to pay it. They could not tell me who they spoke to originally that confirmed information.

They kept sending invoices and calling until finally we paid the invoice, however, now when we try to reach them the website doesn't work and the phone number on the invoice is disconnected.

Once again when I asked for specific information about who originally spoke to the Info US 411 rep they couldn't tell me, but they kept harassing me for the money. I finally sent them a check and have not heard from them since and believe that it is not a legit company.

Siloam flowers
Siloam Springs, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2009 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Info-US-411/New-York-New-York-10016-2817/Info-US-411-Sent-an-invoice-that-was-paid-and-now-the-companys-phone-number-is-not-valid-476985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Info US 411