Complaint Review: InfoMedia Inc

• Submitted: Tue, February 05, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 01, 2008

• Reported By:Witney Other
InfoMedia Inc
1401 South Taft Avenue, Suite 210 Loveland, Colorado U.S.A.
  • Phone: 970-2780011
  • Web:
  • Category: Websites

Joel Comm 's InfoMedia Inc Promised Me A Full Refund For Shipping Charges & Reneged After I Had Returned The Goods! Loveland Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: Client was refunded and satisfied... please adjust

*UPDATE Employee: Full Refund Was Given....Please update this entry

I bought a product called The Next Internet Marketing Millionaire and The Secret Classroom from Joel Comm 's InfoMedia Inc. The cost was $497 + $79.00 (shipping). I was extremely dissatisfied. The product is allegedly not of merchantable quality. The production and sound quality is allegedly unacceptable.

The Joel Comm 's Next Internet Marketing Millionaire DVD, which I viewed, was full of highly irritating white noise in the background. You can't hear what the contestants are saying and it's extremely hard to follow. The sound quality is so bad in the DVD that I viewed, the producers even use subtitles!

I imagined that the main speakers DVDS would be better. I picked one at random. NOT ONCE throughout the presentation did their videographer refer to Armand Morin's powerpoints and presentation screen. As a result, Armand Morin was constantly referring to web sites and other material which we the viewers had no idea about - basically because Morin never mentioned the URLS and also because their videographer never bothered to focus the camera on the presentation screen to which Armand Morin was referring.

In addition to this, clearly no-one had bothered to mic up the audience in this DVD either, so I couldn't hear the questions being asked either!

I wrote to Joel Comm 's InfoMedia Inc seeking a full refund, insisting that my shipping be refunded as well, as the DVDS are allegedly not of merchantable quality. The reply from Joel Comm 's InfoMedia Inc:

"We are deeply sorry that you are not at all happy with the Secret Classroom product and we will be more than happy to provide you with a FULL refund. (including refund of the shipping and handling)."

After I sent the product back, Joel Comm 's InfoMedia Inc RENEGED on their written promise to refund the full cost of shipping and handling, as the copy of the email they sent me confirming the issuing of a refund showed that no shipping charges had been refunded.

How ethical is this? You can see from what Joel Comm 's InfoMedia Inc wrote to me that they are providing a "full refund including shipping". Nowhere do Joel Comm 's InfoMedia Inc stipulate that they will refund outbound shipping only!

Yes, I have taken the matter up with Joel Comm 's InfoMedia Inc - specifically Brian Fairweather, Director of Operations. I wrote once again to Mr Fairweather, once I saw that he had reneged on paying the shipping costs and my email was received, but ignored.

So I am seeking a full refund of the outbound shipping of $79.00 and a full refund of the return shipping of $78.80. After all, Joel Comm 's InfoMedia Inc commited to this va email:

I am still waiting for my refund of shipping costs.

Peter
Witney
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2008 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InfoMedia-Inc/Loveland-Colorado-80537/Joel-Comm-s-InfoMedia-Inc-Promised-Me-A-Full-Refund-For-Shipping-Charges-Reneged-After-306415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InfoMedia Inc

Client was refunded and satisfied... please adjust

AUTHOR: Joey Montez - (U.S.A.)

Please adjust!

Full Refund Was Given....Please update this entry

AUTHOR: Infomedia, Inc. - (U.S.A.)

After review we issued a full refund to this customer. We worked with the Better Business Bureau to settle this complaint and the offer was accepted by the customer. We regret that his original request fell through the cracks and seek to always listen and respond to our customers comments and suggestions in a manner that is fair. The product in question was sold to hundreds of customers, the vast majority who have been very satisfied with the valuable marketing education and content provided and who have benefited greatly from the teaching contained on the DVDs.

Sincerely,