Complaint Review: InfoTrack

• Reported By: Ryan — Frankfort Illinois USA
InfoTrack
111 Deer Lake Rd Deerfield, Illinois United States of America

InfoTrack Bad Business, Bad Customer Service, Deerfield, Illinois

RUN! Don't walk away from this place RUN!

I needed to start doing our annual background checks on our staff per IL state law and ran accross this company. I signed up for an account so I could get the pricing. I get a standard follow up phone call a few days later and the lady on the other end tells me that even though I have the law right in front of me what I would like to run is not legal to satisfy the law. I have already talked to my attorney to know what the law requires and this lady is giving me legal advise and its wrong.

She said she had some special pricing for us and I asked her to e-mail it over. Insteed of e-mailing it over she deactivates my account. I sent an e-mail and she just got off the phone with me saying "O I thought you are not interested".

Needless to say I will not be using INFOTRACK!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2011 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InfoTrack/Deerfield-Illinois-60015/InfoTrack-Bad-Business-Bad-Customer-Service-Deerfield-Illinois-706165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InfoTrack