Complaint Review: Infocall, LLC; OAN; AT&T

• Submitted: Sat, April 03, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, April 03, 2010

• Reported By: ww — Woodland California United States of America
Infocall, LLC; OAN; AT&T

Infocall, LLC; OAN; AT&T Charges were listed in someone else's name to my account Woodland, Internet

On my March AT&T bill I had a charge of $14.95. When I called to find out what the charges were for, they told me this service was set up by my step-son. They said they would block this service and the chasrges will be deducted from a future bill. My step-son never made these charges or requested this service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2010 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infocall-LLC-OAN-ATT/internet/Infocall-LLC-OAN-ATT-Charges-were-listed-in-someone-elses-name-to-my-account-Woodlan-589181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infocall, LLC; OAN; AT&T