- Report: #1165843
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Infofree.com
Infofree.com Fraud Warning, Credit Fraud, Buyer Beware and Terrible Customer Service Omaha Internet
*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: UPDATE
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
After being a customer over with this Company for over 2 years, we decided to try their "New enhanced service" to hopefully find out what we were missing (consumer/ business email contact lists). Please keep in mind that my staff had received calls to upgrade for the past year and finally I agreed to see what we were missing!
I decided Rather than upgrade our classic ("UNLIMITED" business account, that we would simply try the risk free option of starting another account (perfectly legit and approved by Infofree) through me personally and through my personal credit card.
I signed up and ??? There was absolutely NO DIFFERECE in the sampling of 20 total leads!! The only difference was that with the new service we would only get 200 per month from our $50 a month fee! So i called to cancel and I spoke to the lady who's voice is on the prompt, she was very nice and explained to me that she could turn us off but we should try the unlimited background checks? I agreed and after the month decided to canel and stay with the 1 classic account. THAT IS WHEN THIS COMPANY SHOWED THEIR TRUE COLORS. First- When trying to cancel over the phone it goes to a voicemail. SECOND- They will not call you back. THIRD- They immediatelly went to the terms of service.
Here's my problem!
1) There is absolutely - NO Difference in the leads that I recieved from my classic plan versus the new plan and that is my beef with this company! They seemed to be more interested in being right about us Downloading the leads to compare than their employees misrepresentation of what we were told we would recieve!
2)They Advertise a 30 day Money back Guarantee with No Indicator that there are Terms That apply or need to be referenced! In addition they have positioned the main page to not show the Terms unless you scroll down the page.
3)They have known of this manipulative marketing tactic since 2012 and have done nothing to resolve the problem for the consumer and I have also addressed the US Attorney Generals office to look into how many other customers have had this same issue.
4) Either way, I purchased the service in good faith and by being bamboozeled by their staff that their new leads were different then their old classic plan and that is not the truth!
After all this we went into our Classic plan and they disconnected us even though we had seperate everything and never had a problem with this account nor service!! We have yet to recieve a refund for them turning off our old account prior to our month being up?? I notified my Credit Card of my issue and they have notified our state legislatures and well see!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2014 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infofreecom/internet/Infofreecom-Fraud-Warning-Credit-Fraud-Buyer-Beware-and-Terrible-Customer-Service-Omah-1165843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.