Complaint Review: Info@justanswer.com

Info@justanswer.com
info@justanswer.com Internet U.S.A.

Info@justanswer.com internet scam Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We want to be sure you're satisfied

This company offered an answer to a legal question for a price. Stating a 2 hour maximum wait for an answer. Also stating that you do not pay unless you accept the answer. I waited 2 hours but received no reply. I e-mailed the customer services , but still no reply. I telephoned my Bank and the money had been taken. I advised them not to give out any more payments to this company.

I then waited until the morning and still no answer to my question or a reply to a second e-mail sent to customer services. I have advised my bank that this company is not genuine but am still 12.00 pounds out of pocket.

Please is it possible to identify this company as fraudsters.

Africangrey
London
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2008 05:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infojustanswercom/internet/Infojustanswercom-internet-scam-Internet-345261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Info@justanswer.com

We want to be sure you're satisfied

AUTHOR: JustAnswer Customer Service - (U.S.A.)

Dear africangrey,

We wanted to contact you directly and have emailed you but we didn't get a response. We want 100% of our customers to be satisfied and offer a full money back guarantee. I looked into your account and see that your refund was processed on 7/7/08. We provide 24/7 customer service at info@justanswer.com and we are always happy to work with customers to resolve any issues that come up. We'll work with you, our credit card company, your credit card company and whoever else it takes to ensure that you get your refund. But again, our system and our credit card company states that the refund was processed. So, we'll need your cooperation to contact your credit card company to investigate further.

Besides the 24/7 customer service, I should also mention that any user of our site can also go here to request a refund instantly online:

We have been in business since 2003 and have over a million happy customers.
Here is a comment by one customer in our Legal section:
"The Expert helped me with questions I had regarding an urgent legal matter. His answers were excellent. He helped me get my bearings and provided important points to discuss with the attorney I've hired. I will certainly call on him again, and will definitely be referring my friends to JustAnswer.com!"

Thank You for giving us a try and I hope that we'll be able to resolve this situation to your satisfaction. If there's more that we can do for you, don't hesitate to let us know.