Complaint Review: Infomatika

• Submitted: Mon, January 26, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, January 28, 2004

• Reported By:Lou Kentucky
Infomatika
100 Walnut St #6 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Infomatika Scam Champlain New York

*Consumer Comment: Total Scam!

*Consumer Comment: Actually it's a Canadian Cross-border Scam Like World Wide Source, Ameri-source, American Solutions Information, NBIE and IT Data Direct

I have repeatedly told this company that I do not want their services but they keep sending demand letters.One purported collection person said they had me on tape. I have never received anything in writing from them except invoices and demand letters and a book (unrequested) in which my company does not appear.
Their fax #'s and email addresses or web sites do not exist
This is an interstate scam that needs to stop ASAP

Jo
Lou, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2004 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infomatika/Champlain-New-York-12919/Infomatika-Scam-Champlain-New-York-78199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infomatika

Total Scam!

AUTHOR: Amber - (U.S.A.)

This company also called the company I work for. I am the receptionist and clearly stated to them that I am not the decision maker to use directories or not. They then told me that it was already paid for and that they just wanted to verify our information. So I verified it.

Then the woman says that I will receive a quality assurance call just to verify that we spoke.

Later I received the call and they asked me if I spoke with that certain person and she explained the amount that we already paid.

I received the book weeks later and had 4 different people looking for our company within the book. Nothing was ever found. I sent it back and when they finally did call they said our company owed them over $300. I told them we didn't cause they told me that it was already payed for, that's when they played me a recorded conversation of the second conversation I had with them. So they persisted and persisted and our paralegal found out about all there other claims at frauduelence.

They are scam artists and make phone call after phone. I once answered and hung up on them 10 times, no joke. Do not give in.

Infomatika dispiser,

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

These people are actually operating out of Montreal and there are so many variations of this scam that it will probably persist for some time to come.

They are a complete fraud. You need not pay them. They are probably not working from a very sophisticated database either, so the possibility of them screwing up your credit score is pretty slim.

When these losers harass our company we report them to:

1. The Attorney General of the state they pretend to be located in, in this case, New York.

2. The FTC, and

3. Our own Attorney General.

Then we let them know we've reported them. They can be persistant and obnoxious, but even creeps can only keep it up for so long. They'll eventually move on and leave you alone until they get your name again from another list somewhere.