Complaint Review: Information Solutions Group, LLC

• Updated: Tue, June 24, 2014

• Reported By: Daniel — Fort Lauderdale Florida
Information Solutions Group, LLC
Internet USA

Information Solutions Group, LLC,, (dba) ISG Con Men - Scam Artist - BS Experts - Dispicable Individuals - Fraud Experts Webster New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Dan Thompson Is a Liar

*Author of original report: Michael Maley the Extortionist and his Clowns

*Author of original report: ISG Con Men Now Using Extortion

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Contract Here

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Daniel Thompson Pump and Dump

We were first contacted by Dan Dodge, one of several sales reps soliciting Public Companies that need help promoting and building liquidity in their stock.  After showing interest we were primarily working Joe Nacca, who promised us the moon……We were told they had over 600,000 investors and millions of viewers who followed their stock news websites:  pennystockfarm.com; powerpennyplays.com; stockfrontrunners.com; and pennystockexposure.com.

They promised live phone promotions, direct mail, direct email (eblast) to potential investors, etc.  They promised the moon and assured us we would be pleased with the outcome.  All this for $15,000.

What we got was Lip Service…. [continued below]....

......every time we called they had a reason why nothing was happening.  We asked for copies of the eblast they said they sent out, never received them; proof they promoted us on their websites, again nothing; proof they sent out direct mail, nothing.  They lied about everything.

I asked Joe Nacca if we could get our money back and he said “I think you know the answer to that”.

These guys are bad news and STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 06:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Information-Solutions-Group-LLC/internet/Information-Solutions-Group-LLC-dba-ISG-Con-Men-Scam-Artist-BS-Experts-Dispic-1141608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Information Solutions Group, LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Dan Thompson Is a Liar

AUTHOR: Information Solutions Group, LLC - ()

Nothing Dan says is true.  However, instead of combatting his nonsense, You can be the judge yourself.  We marketing CDIF from Feb 10th 2014  thru April 18th 2014  Here is their chart over the last year.  Look for yourself and ask Dan, if he is better off with or without our team?

Michael Maley the Extortionist and his Clowns

AUTHOR: Got Ripped Off - ()

This is getting better by the week.  Now Maley post a rebuttal and attaches a contract that nobody could possibly read.  Again, just stay away from these guys....and pay attention to what you're reading on the Rip Off site.  Also, if you're thinking about possibly using them ask for references and thoughly check these cons out.

If you get nailed, I warned you.

Respectfully,

Daniel

ISG Con Men Now Using Extortion

AUTHOR: Got Ripped Off - ()

Well, if anyone is following this posting you'll love this:

Michael Maley (claiming to be an attorney) started calling me after my post on Rip Off, first asking me to remove it because they felt the agreement was fulfilled, and I refused.  He then started threatening me with legal BS which again I just ignored. After I moved up to Chairman, Maley reached out to Kathy Roberton my new CEO who agreed with me ISG's Michael Maley, Joe Nacca and Dan Dodge were nothing more then small time con men.

Following a phone call with Maley, Kathy quit responding to his emails and threats. Obviously frustrated, Maley and gang knew we would not bow to his threats, he sent Kathy an email (see below email), stating they now own the domain name cardiffinternationalinc.com and if we remove the posting they would transfer it to us.  This is nothing short of extortion.....these guys are pathetic.

Finally, this con man tried to accuse me of "Pump & Dump", what a laugh, what CEO of any public company doesn't try to build liquidly in their stock. We certainly wouldn't benefit from a Pump & Dump scheme.

ISG is a joke, we have talked with 4 of their clients (other Public Companies) and all agreed they are nothing but con men.  Stay away from these losers.  Don’t waste your money.  I have turned this over to my attorney to explore suing these Bozos. Now it’s not the money its principle.

(Scan below)

Subject: Internet Posts
To: Kathy Roberton <
kathyroberton@prolooktech.com>

Kathy,

I just wanted to follow up with you to see the status of these slanderous posts.  Have you had a chance to talk to the guy who did them, and if so,  to your knowledge are they down?

In the meantime, ISG owns www.cardiffinternationalinc.com domain name, and would be happy to turn that over to you once we have something in writing, stating that you and he agree to do no harm, etc etc. (I will be happy to draft it for free)

Let me know,

Michael

***************************************************************************************************

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately. Thank you

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Contract Here

AUTHOR: Information Solutions Group, LLC - ()

You can see the contract here.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Daniel Thompson Pump and Dump

AUTHOR: Information Solutions Group, LLC - ()

The author of this article is Daniel Thompson and he was previously the CEO of a now Yielded Corporation, Cardiff International, Inc.  He wrote this anonoymously for obvious reasons.  He hired ISG to do marketing, which they did.  The contract for said marketing is included in this rebuttal.  You can look at the date of the agreement and see that it was not until well AFTER the end of the agreement that Dan Thompson wanted his money back.  He complained AFTER all services were rendered.  Thats not how marketing works, sir.  You can also look at the terms of this contract to see what dates we marketed CDIF and judge for yourself our own effectiveness.  It is our belief that Dan had a negative motive in using our marketing and when he was unable to complete his scam to his liking, he wrote this nonsense.  Since then he has been removed as CEO (I wonder why) and replaced by Kathy Roberton. She stands by him and his tactics, and I do not think that one is better than the other.

See contract for your own and you be the judge.

acts