• Report: #361959

info@scamvictim.com Internet Nigeria
  • Phone: 234-703-746-3320
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Info@scamvictim.com Mrs. Helen Babayaro Mr. Mike Evans Attention: Friend ...New Twist on Nigerian Lottery Scam Nigeria Internet

I recieved an email this morning from info@scamvictim.com that stated;

I am Mrs. Helen Babayaro and I have been instructed by the president of Nigeria and Nuhu Ribadu the chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to notify you of the investigation that took place in the Lottery Scam. The email stated that if I contact Mr. Mike Evans at email mikeevans1472@live.com or by phone # +243-703-746-3320 and give him my name and address I will recieve an ATM Card with $200,000.00 on it.

This money supposedly came from monies seized from those arrested for the lottery scam, as stated in the email. This is supposed to be my compensation for my inconvenience and she said my name was added late to the list of those to compensate or I would have gotten more money. Naturally I feel this is a scam as I didn't fall for the first scam! Therefore no court of law, even in Nigeria, would issue me money. Oh, and it also states in the email that it is so we will speak well of Nigeria and can be charged if we speak ill of them.

I immediately typed in these names and the only thing I came up with was the fact that Nuhu Ribadu was removed from his position as chairman of the EFCC in Jan 08 and replaced. When I went to scamvictim.com I was unable to navigate within their website at all to find any information whatsoever. I have found ripoffreports very helpful in the past and so I am using this opportunity to return the favor.

Anonymous
La Pine, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2008 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infoscamvictimcom-Mrs-Helen-Babayaro-Mike-Evans/internet/Infoscamvictimcom-Mrs-Helen-Babayaro-Mr-Mike-Evans-Attention-Friend-New-Twist-on-N-361959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Info@scamvictim.com Mrs. Helen Babayaro Mike Evans