Complaint Review: Infotechline

• Submitted: Mon, September 02, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, September 02, 2013

• Reported By: rkpurvis48 — Pompano Beach Florida
320 Summer Street Boston, Select State/Province USA

Infotechline Remote access to my computer, wanted me to give credit card info over the phone to "fix" a problem. Internet

I was contacted months ago by this company trying to resolve security problems. They supposedly fixed problem, but now tell me I have been hacked and need to get a new Windows 7 software program online. When I told them to call me back and I would order program they insisted I do it while they were online, thus giving them my credit card number. I told them to call me back tomorrow. They have been inside my computer by remote. Now I check them out to see they have a bad record for this. Credit card not used for this incident but was previously.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2013 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infotechline/Boston-Select-StateProvince-02210/Infotechline-Remote-access-to-my-computer-wanted-me-to-give-credit-card-info-over-the-ph-1081105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infotechline