Complaint Review: Infurn.com

• Updated: Thu, April 17, 2014

• Reported By: Connie Z — Cincinnati Ohio
Infurn.com
Internet USA

www.infurn.com No Product, No Refund. Lies After Lies Since Oct 2013 Online Store Internet

I wante to believe infurn.com. I really did. I read all the horrible reviews on here but saw their presentation at apartment therapy.com and bought into the sweet talk of their posh CEO that is Dennis Hoffman. Thought I would order a lamp to test out the water. Big mistake.

Bought a lamp from website Sept 2013, suppose to get here in 8 wks but was not. Fine, np, I'll just cancel it. After calling at leasat 20 times, leaving msgs, e-mails, i FINALLY got a hold of this rep may garcia in December, who was actually SUPER nice when she promised me a refund "next week" and was never heard from again for 4 months. I got very tired of calling every other week/emailing nicely with no reply so I wrote a rather angry email detailing my frustration. May actually replied and said she'll check on the status and get back to me. How stupid was I to have believed her again. I should have known it was too close to april fool's for it to be true. It's now been another 3 weeks. NOTHING...just disappointments and broken dreams.

Ok so I hate to think of a business as a "scam" but I'm not into making interest free loans here. Where did infurn spend their Venture Captial money on? Logistics certianly did not improve. Customer service is still awful to none existing. Price point is losing its edge up 20% to 30% for no reason. Design and quality might be great...IF I EVER SAW ANYTHING. In this day and age, who has the time to deal with all this trouble. And who is the stupid VC firm that keeps throwing money at this mess? Dennis Hoffman, Mr.CEO, stop buying plaid suits and hair wax, and start running your business less like a scam...and oh ya~ give me my money back please.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infurncom/internet/wwwinfurncom-No-Product-No-Refund-Lies-After-Lies-Since-Oct-2013-Online-Store-Interne-1139734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infurn.com