Complaint Review: Infusionsoft , Infusion Software

• Updated: Thu, August 13, 2009

• Reported By: ProTek — phx Arizona USA
Infusionsoft , Infusion Software
2065 W. Obispo Ave. Gilbert, Arizona United States of America

Infusionsoft , Infusion Software Infusionsoft They want me to change my web site to work with their software? Glendale, Arizona

Infusionsoft product does not work with my web site. I called them on July 12/09 to cancel the service.  I was switched to Cory Bendixen.  This guy told me that I entered in to a contract.  And if I didn't pay the full amount they were going to turn me into a collection agency. I told him did you eat a bowl of Stupid? The officer of Infusion soft threaten me if I didnt pay.  I told him so you are going to spend 20K to collect 2k.  Thats real smart Business.  You should run for President.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2009 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infusionsoft-Infusion-Software/Gilbert-Arizona-85233/Infusionsoft-Infusion-Software-Infusionsoft-They-want-me-to-change-my-web-site-to-work-w-479552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infusionsoft , Infusion Software