Complaint Review: Infusionsoft

• Submitted: Wed, January 07, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, February 15, 2009

• Reported By:Shelbyvillle Michigan
Infusionsoft
http://www.infusionsoft.com/ Gilbert, Arizona U.S.A.

Infusionsoft They talk CRM yet treat thier own customers like sheep to be sheared. Gilbert Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Infusionsoft Lives Up To Their Promises

Stay Away! All Their promises are nothing but hot air! I've gotten nothing but the run around from them since I first signed up with the over 2 full weeks ago. Not 1 of any of their supposed "Bonuses" did I receive; even though I have repeatedly requested them to several of the con artists that work there

Beware of the "secret committee" that hides behind the curtain. The peons that answer the phone cannot give anyone a direct answer - if they ever decide to answer their phones,

And they say that they will help YOU connect with customers??

I have not even got an email from them in over 9 days.

Their customer service sucks.

STAY AWAY from this bunch of internet cons!!

I cannot believe that Dan Kennedy would let them drag his name through the dirt with their lousy service. Empty promises of some sort of mythical Dan Kennedy sales letters - just hype and more lies.

Wgregory
Shelbyvillle, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2009 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infusionsoft/Gilbert-Arizona/Infusionsoft-They-talk-CRM-yet-treat-thier-own-customers-like-sheep-to-be-sheared-Gilbert-409344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infusionsoft

Infusionsoft Lives Up To Their Promises

AUTHOR: Wgregory - (U.S.A.)

I did not post here to unfairly roast any company or individual. Infusionsoft.com did have some customer service issues with us just after Christmas of '08 thru early Jan. 09. I applaud Ripoff Report for providing the forum for me to blow off some steam and to give me some leverage to resolve my issues.

We had some customers service problems but they have all been fully resolved. I believe that since every company has humans working for them, humans will make human mistakes. One way to measure a company is how they respond to customer relations difficulties. For this I must say that Infusionsoft.com eventually responded to all of my concerns.

I received a full refund plus the bonuses that I was promised when I agreed to try their service. There seemed to be some kind of disconnect between what the sales team was promising and what the support team was aware of. I must say that difficulties aside, at the end of the day, Infusionsoft is a reputable company they care about their customers, and they do go that extra mile to do what's right.