• Report: #199421

• Submitted: Tue, July 04, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, July 04, 2006

• Reported By:Newport Beach California
Ing Direct And Epinions
ingdirect.com, epinions.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Ing Direct And Epinions stay clear of ing direct, epinions are controlled by companies and not reflective of consumers On Internet on internet

Stay clear of ING Direct. I have never been displeased with a bank until now and I hope to be free of this lemon with my money returned to me. But I am afraid that this will not happen. I authorized ING to take money from my account two years ago for a CD. Since then, I have had nothing but poor service from flippant and rude agents and it is unclear that I will be able to get my money back from them. Three days after I posted by opinion on Epinions regarding ING my opinion was miraculously erased.I have since learned that Epinions carries ING as a sponsor. Obviously, Epinions only carries the opinions that ING sanctions. I am yet to receive my monies back from ING even though my CD has matured and I have called them numerous times and provided them with a wide array of information. We believe in the US that companies that do business here are honest because our systems make them that.....this is clearly not the case for either Ing Direct or Epinions. Do not trust either.

Cynthia
Newport Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2006 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ing-Direct-And-Epinions/nationwide/Ing-Direct-And-Epinions-stay-clear-of-ing-direct-epinions-are-controlled-by-companies-and-199421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ing Direct And Epinions