Complaint Review: Ing wealth management

• Updated: Tue, September 18, 2012

• Reported By: Althea — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Ing wealth management
4112 blue diamond road l Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Ing wealth management Sent me a check for a amount of: 4,425.88. But I had to pay a 2,200 processing fee. Las Vegas Nevada

I Was Sent A LETTER SAYING THAT I WON A LUMP SUM OF MONEY : 405,000 THEY SENT ME A CHECK, IN THE AMOUNT OF 4,425.88. IN THE LETTER SAID FOR ME TO CALL STEVE ELLIS BEFORE DEPOSITING THE 4,425.88 CHECK.THEN I WOULD HAVE TO PAY 2,200 PROCESSING FEE, OUT OF THE 4,425.88.AFTER THAT, THE REMAINING PRIZE SHALL BE DELIVERED TO ME 24 HOURS AFTER THE PROCESSING HAS BEEN PAID. I FILL THIS IS A SCAM, I DON'T REALLY KNOW, BUT SOUNDS LIKE IT, SO I WOULD LIKE TO REPORT IT, BECAUSE IT'S NOT RIGHT AND THEY SHOULD NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS. THANK YOU.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2012 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ing-wealth-management/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89139/Ing-wealth-management-Sent-me-a-check-for-a-amount-of-442588-But-I-had-to-pay-a-2200-942893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ing wealth management