Complaint Review: Ingenio.com - Keen.com - Niteflirt.com - Ether.com

• Submitted: Mon, December 10, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, February 17, 2009

• Reported By:West Hills California
Ingenio.com - Keen.com - Niteflirt.com - Ether.com
PMB #331 100 First Street, Suite 100 San Francisco, California U.S.A.

Ingenio Keen Niteflirt - EtherIngenio.com - Keen.com Niteflirt.com - Ether.com former adviser Ingenio, Keen & NiteFlirt service, removed all my professional listings. banned though company is bought by AT&T. Listings were in the Health & Wellness - some in Men's Health category - Registered Nurse & Board certified Family Nurse Practitioner (not a self appointed Life Coach or Psychic) I was said to be providing ADULT Oriented Services - hypocrites! PMB #331 100 First Street, Suite 100 San Francisco California

*Consumer Comment: Loser?

*UPDATE Employee: hmmm

The companies listed are all owned by the same Ingenio.com Ingenio.com Keen.com Niteflirt.com Ether.com

As a former adviser on Ingenio, Keen & NiteFlirt services, all was good until they removed all listings.
I was providing Friendship service as stated on Keen, Professional service as stated on Ingenio and PSO service on NiteFlirt.

I was said to be providing ADULT Oriented Services and kicked off of all my listings- hypocrites!I am still banned though company was bought by AT&T.

In the end all my listings were in the professional Health & Wellness - some in Men's Health category - as I am a State Licensed, board certified Family Nurse Practitioner (not a self appointed Life Coach or Psychic)

According to the administration, I was providing ADULT Oriented Services - I am the expert - not the admin staff.

They are scammers and hypocrites and would not return my calls, or return the remaining money I made on their service!

Nurse Pattye
West Hills, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2007 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ingeniocom-Keencom-Niteflirtcom-Ethercom/San-Francisco-California-94105/Ingenio-Keen-Niteflirt-EtherIngeniocom-Keencom-Niteflirtcom-Ethercom-former-adv-290450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ingenio.com - Keen.com - Niteflirt.com - Ether.com

AUTHOR: Quitcryingloser - (U.S.A.)

My user name Is not part of the post, so your response is silly at best. I do offer tutoring services on Ingenio if you need a reading level boost. Maybe you don't understand the issue at hand.

The disgruntled employee was offering "guided masterbation" as a therapy and saying it isn't phone sex. That's like "sexual surrogates" saying they aren't hookers. How would you like to answer the phone at work and have some pervert wantd to insert tings into his rectum and pleasure himself at your instruction. I didn't like it, I reported him, they investigated, she got banned. It was painfully obvious, she had pages of feedback saying how "hot and dominating" she was. Is that normal for a therapist's feedback?

I have been with the company for 5 years and never once had a problem. Every now and again a bunch of phone sex operators infiltrate the site and need to be weeded out.

I hope the OP found your rebuttal helpful, I was trying not to rake her over over the coals.

Loser?

AUTHOR: Shayne - (U.S.A.)

The fact you refer to the original poster as "loser" reflects your own lack of ethics. What a mean spirited jerk you are ("QuitCryingLoser"). Cant you make a living some other way?

hmmm

AUTHOR: Quitcryingloser - (U.S.A.)

I remember you from Ingenio. I can't say whether or not you were or were not providing those services. HOWEVER, I did get a frequent caller of yours banned from the site. He was very inappropriate with me and even left adult feedback(that Ingenio removed for me). Maybe they looked to see who else he was calling. The good news is Ingenio has been getting rid of those guys, so the rest of us aren't being put in that situation. If you don't report the callers, they can only assume you are OK with it, when the rest of us turn them in. They should issue you a check for any money owed, I bet you get it any day. I know of a few that have gone through the same thing and did get their money. A lot of these sites keep your money if you violate TOS, but they do not.