Complaint Review: InkBlvd

• Submitted: Fri, February 10, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, February 10, 2006

• Reported By:Sterling Heights Michigan
InkBlvd
25 E Easy Street Simi Valley, California U.S.A.

InkBlvd ripoff "Guaranteed" defective cartridges and NO REFUND Simi Valley California

I fell victim to an internet ink cartridge supply company that won't honor their guarantee. I received 2 cartridges as ordered and when I tried to use them, they would print garbage. I tried both cartridges and got the same bad result.

I sent them back September 15, 2005 as per their guarantee for a refund.But since then I have not received my refund. I get e-mails from wierd .com's like "INKBLVD@vts.valuelookouts.com"

I have received e-mails from something called "csinkblvd@inkblvd.com telling me my refund has been approved but still no refund. I'm going to continue to buy the manufacturer's cartridges because they work!

Larry
Sterling Heights, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2006 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InkBlvd/Simi-Valley-California-93065/InkBlvd-ripoff-Guaranteed-defective-cartridges-and-NO-REFUND-Simi-Valley-California-175689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InkBlvd