Complaint Review: InkSmile.com

• Reported By: April — Rapidan Virginia
InkSmile.com
Internet USA

InkSmile.com Wrong Ink and does not work Internet

I bought two color ink cartriges from inksmile.com for my Dell Photo 966. After waiting for some more time than I was expecting I finally get my ink. Which was a good thing because I needed it for work because I just ran out before it got to me. I open the package to find two black cartriges. I was shocked and called them up and they said "We will send you two color now, go ahead and keep the two black. In a much shorter time, I finally get the two new cartriges to find again it was black! I called the again. Again they tell me to keep the black again and they will will send me two color. I get the next package and third time was not the charm, again was two more black. Finally I called them up, not even closes to being nice and told the lady on the phone about this. She personally went and grabbed two color and sent them out herself. I finally get the two colors that I have been wanting to over a month now. I used the first one and everything was great! But I have finally went to use the second one I bought and have not been able to print the first thing out in it because there is a "Cartridge Error" from my printer and it will not print with that cartrige. I give up with this company! Yes, I got 6 free black carridges from them, but this is crazy. Never seen anything like this before. Yes, there prices are cheap and shipping will probably be free. But this is one of them "You get what you pay for" problems.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2013 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InkSmilecom/internet/InkSmilecom-Wrong-Ink-and-does-not-work-Internet-1059555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InkSmile.com