Complaint Review: Inkjet5 - EZInkjets

• Submitted: Tue, July 17, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, July 17, 2007

• Reported By:Winthrop Massachusetts
Inkjet5 - EZInkjets
703 E. Main St Ventura, California U.S.A.

Inkjet5 - EZInkjets Possible Scam Due To Name Change ripoff Ventura California

I have been monitoring the complaints against "EZInkjets.com" for months, as well as taking legal action against Christina Corral.

Today, 07/17/2007, I entered the web address and was directed to "Inkjet5.com." Though I have never ordered from this company, I entered my E-Mail address and password for "EZInkjets.com" - ALL of my account information came up, as well as my original order of 07/2006 that I never received. That tells me that these are the same people, and to get away from all the negative reviews, they have now changed the company name and address.

I have E-Mailed the BBB of Santa Barbara requesting that they try to find the owner's name to verify this. In the mean time, people should BEWARE of ordering from "Inkjet5.com," and contact their credit card company's Fraud dept within 90 days if they do not receive their order or it is defective.

Michelle
Winthrop, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2007 05:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inkjet5-EZInkjets/Ventura-California-93001/Inkjet5-EZInkjets-Possible-Scam-Due-To-Name-Change-ripoff-Ventura-California-261324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inkjet5 - EZInkjets