Complaint Review: Inkredible Inkz

• Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: sonny — Elkhary Indiana United States of America
Inkredible Inkz

Inkredible Inkz Riped Off for Printer Ink Cartridges Internet

I have done business with Inkredible Inkz in the past and have received the products(which were printer ink cartridges) I had ordered from this company.  This time I made a re-order of ink printer cartridges on Dec 25th 2012 and as of this date Jan 30th 2013 I have still not received them.
There is no mean of anyway to contact this company since the only phone that had list had been disconnected and I get no respond from thier email address.
This company apparently are now just scamming people.
We I made my re-order they since me a email Customer Receipt and Purchase Comfirmation Number and charrged my credit card the amount of $59.759 (but I still have not received my order).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inkredible-Inkz/internet/Inkredible-Inkz-Riped-Off-for-Printer-Ink-Cartridges-Internet-1006040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inkredible Inkz