Complaint Review: Inktip

• Submitted: Fri, January 20, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 20, 2012

• Reported By: Elizabeth — Long Beach California United States of America
Inktip

Inktip Chris Lied about money being refunded, ignored undisputed facts, refused upper management to get involved. Internet

After several years of having been listed on their website, an employee named Chris suddenly decided to refuse to list my projects on their site (a service they encouraged). I requested to speak to someone higher up and I was refused. I accepted the fact they would delete all of my information on their website and hoped that would be the end of it. A week later I was told they would refund my fees that I had paid to list those projects. I emailed them and reminded them to make sure it will be refunded to the latest card i had on file. 2 weeks went by without a refund and they insisted it had gone through. Suddenly the same individual I had been dealing with, said he refunded me to the account he choose, and that was the end of it. He said he had no such email asking him to refund it to the card on file, even though I still have the email to this day.

This is clearly a case of an ego contest. This individual who represents the company Inktip, obviously was angry at the fact that I had contested my projects being removed, and therefore went out of their way to make sure that no only did I ever get to list my projects again, but made sure that I would never get the refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2012 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inktip/internet/Inktip-Chris-Lied-about-money-being-refunded-ignored-undisputed-facts-refused-upper-mana-825895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inktip